PDA

View Full Version : AXONE machine has arrived in Colo Springs

mille-ryan
10-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Just want to let everyone know that the AXONE2000 for the 04's is here at Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza in Colo Springs, CO. Took a look at it and ya know what, just for a tool it looks cool as hell, maybe cuz Im a mechaic it seems that way to me. Now If I had my exhaust done(see other thread) we could get to work on mine.

Italibikefreak
10-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by mille-ryan
Just want to let everyone know that the AXONE2000 for the 04's is here at Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza in Colo Springs, CO. Took a look at it and ya know what, just for a tool it looks cool as hell, maybe cuz Im a mechaic it seems that way to me. Now If I had my exhaust done(see other thread) we could get to work on mine.

Does anybody know how to use the damn thing yet? :D

clarkie49
10-08-2003, 11:54 PM
i think you dial '0' for the italian operator:D

clarkie

mille-ryan
10-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Im gonna print out the destructions for the mech, 97 pages worth of fun stuff. They dont have very current comps there.

mille-ryan
10-09-2003, 08:02 AM
Well from the instructions it seems simple enuff. Tell it what bike yer working on and all the god info, pick wht ya wanna do, and it gives ya pics of the correct harness to use and shows you where to plug it in. Cant wait to see it in action, plus it check for faults in memory , active , and also wipe them clean. Pretty neet stuff, getting close to how some systems work on our newer aircraft at work.

Thunder Factory
10-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by mille-ryan
Im gonna print out the destructions for the mech, 97 pages worth of fun stuff. They dont have very current comps there.

Hey ryan

Have I missed something? Where are you printing the instructions from? If it's on the web do you have a url? If not can you mail me the file?

Questions , questions....:D