PDA

View Full Version : Moist annoying problem

Strada_Stu
03-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I have read some where on here about people having trouble with moisture in the speedo / dashboards on the Strada and Trail. Can't find it again.
I had this problem start last autumn and has been happening all winter. I get small water droplets appearing on the inside bottom right corner when I have left my bike for a while, and then once on the move and warmed up its just condensation accross the bottom of the screen meaning I can't read he bottom of the display.
Is there an easy solution to this problem ? A warrentty issue maybe ?

diacomo
03-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Exactly the same droplets at exactly the same spot, disappearing in exactly the same way. Nothing to add, it just seems that I'm not alone. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

g-man
03-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Mine is the same. Not really too bad though. Just small amount of contensation in the bottom right.

original thread here..

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109394

pegasobaz
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
It was me that posted the original thread but mine seems to have sorted itself out now!

pegasobaz
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Spoke too soon it's back! took the clocks off while doing the service hoping to open them up to dry out and put in some silica gel but its a sealed unit, left on a radiator for a couple of hours but its still the same. I think i'll try putting the clocks in a tupperware container and vacuuming out the moisture