PDA

View Full Version : Help with Translogic Quickshifter please

live2ride
01-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi guys I got these cheap thanks to cwalker. :plus:
But I’m having trouble understanding the wiring diagram he sent me.:confused:
This diagram might make sense to those of you who are familiar with wires of RSV. But the 12v light bulb in my head doesn’t light up when I look at this.:bangwall:
I.e. there are sooo many wires in the ecu, which ones do I connect them to.
I did some search but nothing solid came up. So for those of you who go ahhh!!! When you see this, can you please show me a step by step guide of “How To Install This Quickshifter For Idiots” please? :)
Or even better, does any of you guys have the installation manual.
Much obliged for you guys help.:worship:
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56715&stc=1&d=1169933824
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56716&stc=1&d=1169933824

MissMngd Muppet
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi guys I got these cheap thanks to cwalker. :plus:
But I’m having trouble understanding the wiring diagram he sent me.
This diagram might make sense to those of you who are familiar with wires of RSV. But the 12v light bulb in my head doesn’t light up when I look at this.
I.e. there are sooo many wires in the ecu, which ones do I connect them to.
I did some search but nothing solid came up. So for those of you who go ahhh!!! When you see this, can you please show me a step by step guide of “How To Install This Quickshifter For Idiots” please? :)
Or even better, does any of you guys have the installation manual.

Hi- I realize this is an old thread, but Ive found myself in a similar situation- I have exactly the Quickshifter model you have posted here- and I am in need of a wiring diagram/installation manual. I have not been able to locate anything online yet...
Did you ever receive a usable diagram or an installation manual?
If yes, do you still have it and may I get a copy?

Many Thanks

Yazza54
02-03-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi- I realize this is an old thread, but Ive found myself in a similar situation- I have exactly the Quickshifter model you have posted here- and I am in need of a wiring diagram/installation manual. I have not been able to locate anything online yet...
Did you ever receive a usable diagram or an installation manual?
If yes, do you still have it and may I get a copy?

Many Thanks

Did you get this sorted?