PDA

View Full Version : '06 Brutale 910 FOR SALE

hppsco
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Ok, I have decided to bite the bullet.
I recently aquired her, and retouched a couple cosmetic scratches on the frame, a couple chips on the tank, new right mirror, headlight, bar end, and rear plastic fairing. She belonged to a forum member and now I have decided to sell her as I recently bought a house. So, it is my new kitchen and baths, or her.:crybaby: I will keep my Falco. Like new, beautiful! Only 1800 miles, red body, black frame, custom seat. I HAVE PICS AVAILABLE SHOWING SCRATCHES BEFORE REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT! I can trailor her to you locally from Connecticut, or you can ship on your own. I currently am titling her in Connecticut, or I can provide all the paperwork for you to title her in your state - you choose.
$13,900.00 negotiable, also listed in other advertising sources.

Contact Stacy
forum name - HPPSCO
hppsco@optonline.net

captian matt
01-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Check out this link. http://www.easterncycleducati.com/MV%20Agusta.htm

sidewaysammy
01-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Check out this link. http://www.easterncycleducati.com/MV%20Agusta.htm

Oh no......................

INCOMING......

uberchicken
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Oh no......................

INCOMING......

hahaha! Yeah, I'm gonna duck outta this thread for a while. It's gonna get hot in here!

hppsco
01-24-2007, 06:26 AM
thats nice - try following the link or looking at their inventory, which is, none.

Looking ad ads throughout the US, the price is right on, and.....negotiable.

Are you interested?

thejayman
01-24-2007, 07:00 AM
There's a buyer somewhere for anything but have you looked outside the window lately?

.............it's winter!! Chances are you better be real patient unless you want to "give it away". I'm not buying and I'm not telling you how to price it either, just a friendly heads up.

hppsco
01-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Hi there!
It has been 65 and 70 degrees in Connecticut - people have been riding until last week - where are you located?
I went riding 2 weeks ago and it was beautiful and 70 degrees, I was actually too warm in my leathers!

thejayman
01-24-2007, 07:30 AM
No weather problems here, I'm in Miami. :) ....but even here bike sales are slow in January.

hppsco
01-24-2007, 09:59 AM
hi and thanks!
I didn't know that, and will keep that in mind!:happy: