PDA

View Full Version : 2004 rsvr indicators

bambeno
12-28-2006, 04:58 PM
:confused: hi, can anyone help. fired my bike up today and noticed when trying indicators that one side flashed normal about 3 times and then flashed real quick.
bulbs are both working back and front. also when you start it up they flash normal.
has anyone had this problem or similair
any help or advice would be grateful

thanks

bambeno
12-28-2006, 05:25 PM
yes, i have mine pluged to a optimate charger all the time. what side was it on yours and did you do anything. i oiled switch to make sure it wasn't sticking

Flashfish
12-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Try reseating the globes. A high resistant (HR) contact will draw less current than it should. You will find one blinker dimmer then the corresponding one on the opposite side.

bambeno
12-29-2006, 06:05 AM
hi, thanks for that i will try that and see if its that. i don't ride mine in the winter, has been parked up since sept. just run it now and again.
thanks
andy:)

Try reseating the globes. A high resistant (HR) contact will draw less current than it should. You will find one blinker dimmer then the corresponding one on the opposite side.

bambeno
12-31-2006, 09:36 AM
took bulbs out and checked them, i think your right, weird stuff happens to these bikes. keep us on our toes i think:bangwall: