PDA

View Full Version : Sth.East Old. news Flash !

Scary
11-23-2006, 04:36 AM
It would seem ladies & gentlemen, that Rollie's Aprilia side of his shop is no more & we have a new Aprilia shop/dealer at 3/74 Moss St. Slacks Creek. Nice & close to my home:happy: ......shame I'm moving up the coast in two weeks 'A':rolleyes:
The girl & I spotted a banner waving as we went past yesterday & popped in to see what was happening, all new paint, new & used bikes on the floor(as well as Gussi's). It's a smaller set-up & they are still painting & setting up the work-shop but good to go.
Friendly & welcoming staff & we weren't even on the bikes. Their right across the road from Yamaha for u locals/Sth. East Crew....07 3808 6140.
So I for one wish them all the best & hope they succeed where others have failed.
So drop in & say G'day to them. They seem to be keen to further the brand.........:) (& No ! I have no ties to the shop, just thought you'd all be interested too.)

cosaro
11-25-2006, 02:50 AM
I actually was really pissed off for them not telling me what was going on! I go past them everyday on ma way to work and one day instead of the MILLEMILLEMILLETUONOTUONOSXVSXVRS ect ect in a line, all i saw was gay harleys... I thought they had pulled the plug! :whiner:

So its good to hear there not completely dead ....yet

Scary
11-25-2006, 05:24 PM
:) Yea, shame really, as it was the most modern Aprilia dealer shop & impressive display in the Sth. east corner.
I have been told also a while back that Euro Twins Bullockhead St. Summer Park have been doing Aprilia too. So u city gents can still get parts in there I beleive. Have fun mate.:burnout:

cosaro
11-26-2006, 11:40 PM
hehehe I dont have the "arr ess pissy one two five" anymore scary!
I have a z750 now... full liscense and shit load of money to spend on bits..

Say wanna organise another ride for us scary???!

I was thinking not an offical "Aprilia Ride" but perhaps somthing more open housed?

alex

Aprilia019
11-28-2006, 04:58 PM
The new aprilia dealership is being run by Pro-Motorcycles who currently also have Honda,Kawaski,Yamaha,KTM dealership between Gold and Sunshine coast. The dealership will be called Pro Euro. The owners are nice guys who are really keen to give the aprilia and Guzzi dealership a real go, so hope all goes well. Beven from Euro Twins in Bullockhead St Sumner Park is also a nice guy and is now an authorised aprilia service centre, but not bike sales.

Thanks Paul

It would seem ladies & gentlemen, that Rollie's Aprilia side of his shop is no more & we have a new Aprilia shop/dealer at 3/74 Moss St. Slacks Creek. Nice & close to my home:happy: ......shame I'm moving up the coast in two weeks 'A':rolleyes:
The girl & I spotted a banner waving as we went past yesterday & popped in to see what was happening, all new paint, new & used bikes on the floor(as well as Gussi's). It's a smaller set-up & they are still painting & setting up the work-shop but good to go.
Friendly & welcoming staff & we weren't even on the bikes. Their right across the road from Yamaha for u locals/Sth. East Crew....07 3808 6140.
So I for one wish them all the best & hope they succeed where others have failed.
So drop in & say G'day to them. They seem to be keen to further the brand.........:) (& No ! I have no ties to the shop, just thought you'd all be interested too.)

reflex
12-02-2006, 03:41 AM
hehehe I dont have the "arr ess pissy one two five" anymore scary!
I have a z750 now... full liscense and shit load of money to spend on bits..

Say wanna organise another ride for us scary???!

I was thinking not an offical "Aprilia Ride" but perhaps somthing more open housed?

alex

i'm always up for a ride ... let us know if you get something orgainsed

:cheers: Greg

tuckerrsv
12-10-2006, 03:56 AM
It would be good if someone does organise a ride, can you count me in? Cheers Tucker

TUONOAPE
12-12-2006, 04:49 AM
well guys I certainly hope they are better than the ape shops I've had anything to do with. I'm sooo pissed at the response I got from that rolly mob (they refused to service my bike because I hadn't bought it from them :WTF: ! And the service at the north coast one is non-existant e.g I was standing outside talking with another guy about his T (same as mine) and someone from the service dept over heard me and asked if I was a technician? No -why? Answer - "becuase we can't get any!!!" :WTF: - then who the hell is servicing my bike??? (BTW, can't fault the service from the sales dept though)
Eruo twins will be my next stop. I hope to christ they have a 'technician' and agree to service it eventhough I don't live in Brisbane! It's almost enough to turn me off getting another ape.

cosaro
12-12-2006, 08:36 AM
whoa thats harsh, normally Rollies have been excellent to me... id could go on but ah fuck it, there good but thats an odd occurance i suppose

chips
12-13-2006, 03:44 AM
rollies were always too flatout busy doin the harley side of things than to be serious about servicing the ape/moto guzzi customers as it was more of a side project to them than a priority i think. the rollies team are a good bunch of lads but they r just way to busy with other things than to sell/service our bikes. pro euro taking on the dealership is for the best i think.

blackandchrome
12-18-2011, 04:46 AM
I no longer own a Aprilia but was browsing forums and saw this. Have you guys tried Speedys Motorcycles in Brisbane. I know Tim & Scott do a lot of Aprilias and race work.
Tim used to work at Eurotwins. But I dont think they do scooters but give them a call I could be wrong.