Thread: 06 07 Tuono changes?

06 07 Tuono changes?

I'm looking 4 a thread discussing the changes/improvements etc.. in the new Tuono & what the AF members think of it compared to the 04 05 ver.

Thanks!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by motomike
    I'm looking 4 a thread discussing the changes/improvements etc.. in the new Tuono & what the AF members think of it compared to the 04 05 ver.

Thanks!

Mike
    Well, since you have asked the owners of the 03-05 model, I would have to say they have ruined it.
    You will probably get more constructive answers in the 06/07 forum.

Personally i prefer the '05 ( old shape ) to the '06/'07, but thats only my opinion.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Apologies.... I did not realize that the differences were that great to require a separate forum.

Thanks!
    Mike

I've always thought it daft to have seperate forums as well but there ya go.