Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally America gets Benelli

apriliaforum prov-nov aussie rs's Avatar

Finally America gets Benelli

Ive had a 900 RS, for almost a year now, now problems at all with the Bike, except for the occasional clock reset issue,( I'm about to increase the battery cable thickness to aleviate the problem) with you guys now getting the revamped Tre 1130 and TnT's with the new owners cash injection I would thoroughly recommend them, mines sensational. the place to find out anything is www.benelliforum.com as most of you are aware, its a US based forum after all.
    I heard though a "source" that AF1 is going to be a benelli Dealer, finally some accessories will become available as Ive seen the awesome stuff they make for Aprilia's.

Look forward to seeing more Yanks on em
    Attached Images Attached Images  

clock reset? sounds like my aprilia.

good to hear about benelli. great looking bikes.

The new 1130 Tre really has my attention now....I love my Falco, but miss the big power of Jap litre bikes. The Tre looks like it might be a good mix of the two....

Anyone know what the MSRP will be?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UPQDW6ZOpA

"the most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." --thomas sowell

I always thought that was one of the most beautiful bikes out there.
    For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings, "When a man loves a woman". I celebrate his entire catalog.

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by venturaII
    The new 1130 Tre really has my attention now....I love my Falco, but miss the big power of Jap litre bikes. The Tre looks like it might be a good mix of the two....

Anyone know what the MSRP will be?
    18-19k .........

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead
    18-19k .........

Ouch.... Well, I guess THAT bike is ruled out....

"the most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." --thomas sowell

Quote Originally Posted by venturaII
    Ouch.... Well, I guess THAT bike is ruled out....

C'mon Andy, it's only money................................
    2003 Aprilia Falco SL1000R
    2007 Mazda3 Five Door
    1991 Ford Mustang GT
    1968 Mustang Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by FalcoPilot
    C'mon Andy, it's only money................................

Sure, as long as you have enough of it....

I think the TNT cafe racer is one great looking bike.

There´s a dealer near my workplace with two TNT´s in stock,one black TNT Sport with fully adjustable forks and shock,electronic torque limiter etc and the regular TNT (yellow).Got to love these machines,they are really beautiful and well built,I was thinking of buying one when I bought my Tuono but Benelli had financial problems at that time and there wasn´t any dealer nearby.Today it´s the only bike that could make me trade my Tuono...

03 Red Tuono
    Akra Evo II Ti 2 into 2 full system.
    57mm TBs
    Fp chip
    PCIII custom map
    Evo airbox
    Early intake boot
    Fuel pressure regulator
    Denso Iridum spark plugs
    Ohlins rear shock,steering damper and forks
    16-43 final gearing

Quote Originally Posted by aussie rs
    Ive had a 900 RS, for almost a year now, now problems at all with the Bike, except for the occasional clock reset issue,( I'm about to increase the battery cable thickness to aleviate the problem) with you guys now getting the revamped Tre 1130 and TnT's with the new owners cash injection I would thoroughly recommend them, mines sensational. the place to find out anything is www.benelliforum.com as most of you are aware, its a US based forum after all.
    I heard though a "source" that AF1 is going to be a benelli Dealer, finally some accessories will become available as Ive seen the awesome stuff they make for Aprilia's.

Look forward to seeing more Yanks on em
    It's been a while but haven't I seen that picture before. I'm still looking for a dealer for that TNT.
    Take care
    DouweK.
    I can get all the sleep I need when I'm dead, but damn a little nap would feel good.

2004 Aprilia RSVR-RED
    Akro-Aprilia Full system
    Evo air box
    Power Commander
    Decals by Kruzel
    1985 Kaw. GPz900
    1978 Honda CX500 A cutie (when she's finished)

Brighton, England Freelance Gynaecologist

Talking Benelli arrival

Yeah i think they're great....have a soft spot for the brand as used to own a very pretty 1968 350 benelli in cafe racer style....rosso corsa paint, grey leather seat, lovely!

Ridden tornado and tornado rs...absolutely loved them..the sound , the torque, the handling, everything.....me and one mate , him on tornado...me on rs chasing each other round the countryside on an extended demo ride....fantastic

Loved both...standard tre makes easier to live with road bike , but rs is brilliant to ride fast....

also ridden the TNT and that is barking mad......more mental than a tuono R!

great lots of torque..just wants to wheelie everywhere...just ride with a constant stupid smile on your face !!
    Preferred it to the 750 brutale...that is so peaky and revvy.....handling stunning but you thing you''re killing the engine you have to rev it so much to get anywhere....a friend's just got the 910 version tho so that should be a bit torquier

enjoy guys....hope they succeed.
    Enjoy
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."
    - Michael Delaney (Steve McQueen) in Le Mans

My local dealer has a TnT in the showroom. I suspect he is getting sick of having to wipe my drool off the window every morning... It is shouting buy me every time I walk by.

Anybody had any experience of riding one? He has a second hand one in which I might take for a test ride....

what's this Trevor, eye-tie beauties still got you spellbound then?
    They had a green and silver Tre in D&K, it really is a gorgeous hunk of metal and plastic.

Rob,

I am a bike gigilo. The only bike I have ever wanted to keep for any length of time was the Falco. I loved that Italian girl, but she had to go when her front and rear got sloppy.

The big Jap bird is still giving me smiles but the Benelli is just so gorgeous. What is a guy to do?

Not so interested in the Tre as she would kill my back. I can't stoop like that anymore. The TnT does it for me. You know I like them naked.

T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast