Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn how to DE-RESTRICT here!! step by step w/PICS!!

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by richardkemp
    Wiggle it, whack it, etc, there is a little pin which holds it in place. It will come.
    thanks, i tried it but no luck. it just wont move! it seriously feels like its welded or something, because its not loose at all, even though the screw are off, but then i tell myself, why would a company fir a load of screws when there not necessary? feedback much appreciated, dan

im having difficulty with origonal exhaust

i have a sr 50 r 2006
    there is a problem with the exhaust or with me lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25-11-06_0149.jpg 
Views:	4853 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	53762
    under the scooter 2 pipes are welded to the origonal exhaust one of them u showed me wat to do with but the other u dont show wat to do with
    any help much appreciated
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by obi trice
    i have a sr 50 r 2006
    there is a problem with the exhaust or with me lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25-11-06_0149.jpg 
Views:	4853 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	53762
    under the scooter 2 pipes are welded to the origonal exhaust one of them u showed me wat to do with but the other u dont show wat to do with
    any help much appreciated
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT
    wow u have a lot of time on your hands as i was saying before u da loooosa take a mike t and get a life
    faster faster or

Thanks for the writeup first of all!

I'm trying to remove the variator to remove the restricting washer, but I cant seem to get that nut off. Its my first time using an impact wrench, and so far, all I could get my hands on is a manual impact wrench. It certainly looks sturdy enough to do the job, but I cant get the nut to budge! It is normal threaded right? Lefty loosey righty tighty? Also, when you're working out an impact nut, does it have to be broken loose the entire way? or can it be broken loose and then its loose enough to do with a wrench or by hand?

Thanks in advance

figured it out. Check this video out as well, it'll give you a good idea what to do.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1694&q=aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by xdbx
    figured it out. Check this video out as well, it'll give you a good idea what to do.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1694&q=aprilia
    nice vid... too bad I can't translate! anybody know where to get that black wrench he uses to brace the variator with before loosening the nut?
    Black '03 SR70 DiTech GP-1 (Morini)
    Malossi Mods: 70cc/ECU/Upped gears/Special belt/Red filter/Red contra/7.1 rollers/Delta clutch/MHR sintered pads
    Other Mods:Leo Vince ZX/Aprilia adj shock/NGK ZMR7AP plug/Lockhart-Philips flush rear sigs/CRG lane-split mirrors/Shaved tail/Pillion pegs/139db Stebel Nautilus horn/Boyeson 712 dual-stage glass reeds/Snorkel mod/Aprilia-Ergal 7075 blue fasteners/Keisler reed valve spacer/Stage6 240mm front rotor //Next tinkers: Galfer SS braided lines, Galfer rear rotor / Pirelli Diablo 150/70-13 (r), Pir. SL-26 (fr) / Malossi torsion ring / hole-y shiny clutch bell / HG fuel reg / always more

Quote Originally Posted by extrashot
    nice vid... too bad I can't translate! anybody know where to get that black wrench he uses to brace the variator with before loosening the nut?
    I bought mine from easyparts.nl - about 17 euros for the set, I think. Buzetti makes a range fo vario tools at good prices, so anyone selling aftermarket sidestands should be able to source the tools.

apriliaforum newb
    Hello!

Do I have to remove cover including the shellpart (witch has the loggo HABANA COSTUM )to reach the part witch includes the Variator?
    I have a Habana 06

apriliaforum newb
    What do you mean by, "The bolt must be impacted on."?

Question

will this work on a piaggio nrg?

apriliaforum newb
    i have a sr50r '05 i had the restriction taken off the exhaust but then there was a squeak/whining coming from inside the cover near the clutch and i was wondering if anything what is it?
    please help

Quote Originally Posted by gazza_921 View Post
    i have a sr50r '05 i had the restriction taken off the exhaust but then there was a squeak/whining coming from inside the cover near the clutch and i was wondering if anything what is it?
    please help
    well if you gave it to a garage they might have taken the variator restrictor off which made mine loader aswell, its noting to worry about
    If i ever offend add "I am a little girl, spare my feelings" to the thread to save any tears and red/yellow cards...

lol! funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by jameskrs50 View Post
    if u want a harley, buy a harley, dont buy a Chingwung Buttplug 200.

ok im new to having a scooter and i want to derestrict my variator but what do you mean by remapping and could i do it myself? cheers, rob.
    FULL POWER!!!!! 2002 rx50
    twin headlight conversion
    KnN air filter
    full arrow pipe
    3383 kilometers :O
    sold

1997 1.2 clio

apriliaforum newb
    hi i have a ludix blaster rs12 there is a restricter in the variator its a plate held on by three little nuts it stops the rollere comming all the way out wich stops the bike reaching its full speed.

i have put a doppler power pipe derestricted, doppler inlet manifold, mallosii racing clutch, doppler rollers, derestricted variator and i get 70mph out of her

ask me questions about derestriction if you require help

straightface_@hotmail.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast