Ok for everyone who is having this problem, I found that the easiest way is to:Originally Posted by kid!icarus
1. take the photo.
2. load the photo on your computer (scan it in as a .jpg or transfer it from a digital camera).
3. create an account on a web hosting site like www.photobucket.com (its free).
4. upload the photo to your web hosting account.
5. copy the entire [img] line under the photo (on photobucket.com under each photo there are three lines of information, one is a url, one is a tag, and the last is an img).
6. create a post in a forum and paste the [img] line in the post.
7. submit the post and thats it.
Most web hosting sites automaticaly resize the image so it will pass the size limits.
You must leave the photo in your album (account), if you delete the phot from you account the the [img] line will be invalid.
If you wish to upload the image directly to aprilia forum it must be no loarger than 150 x 150 pixels (I think) and no larger than 23.4kb (I think). You can resize photos in corel photo or adobe photoshop. The process is a bit intense for someone who has no experience with either program. So I reccomend that you just use the img method above, its simple and quick.
Good luck and lets see thoes photos.
BTW shu and all the other nera owners, where are the pics?????