Thread: DFW Riders

Hybrid View

lschleinat

DFW Riders

Any Mille owners in the DFW area ?

dog4delta

At least one . . . I live in North Richland Hills (North side of Ft Worth) and have been in the area about 10 years. Unfortunately, no comparison after moving here from CA in terms of riding locations. Have to make the best of what's available I guess. I purchased a 2001 Mille R from EuroSport after having my 916 stolen in the spring. One track day on it and about 1500 miles now. Always interested in new places to ride . . .

Bill Underwood

lschleinat

My Local

I am located in Denton, Texas. I have 00.5 Mille R as well as 02 GSXR 1000. As far as riding locations I guess you have to simply make due with what is available. Being in the northern portion of the metroplex you can find some reasonable locals north / northwest / northeast of Denton.

irishmullins

I live in Tulsa Ok and I have friends in Euless and Lewisville, I was just there in mid Oct, I actually road my Mille R to Mototek in Round Rock TX(my dealers mechanic sucks here in Tulsa) stoping in DFW area to make my trip more hospitable and visit friends.

igo wfo

I live in the Southern part of the metromess, south of Fort Worth. ther are some good roads southwest of the area, around Grandbury/Glen Rose.
    I bought my 00 Mille R from Eurosport also.
    Tony leads rides from there on Sunday mornings occasionally.
    dog4delta, you ever go out with the group on any of those rides?

dog4delta

I was all set to go on Eurosport's fall ride down to the Hill Country last fall, but bagged out due to the weather (weak excuse but it rained all Friday, and I hate rain). Any way, I have not had the opportunity to make any of their rides due to work confilcts. Drop me an e-mail next time you're going to head out for a couple of hours an maybe we can hook up.

Bill Underwood / dog4delta@charter.net

carbotex

I Live in Sachse TX, NE of Dallas. I also own Carbo Tex Composites located near Plano. We deal in European Motorcycle Parts.

ragincajun32

I live in north Plano. Don't get to ride as much as I would like. Just got married and everyone I know has either sold sold their ride or had it lifted.

Red 00 Mille
    Only bike now. 98 ZX6R and 99 ZX9R before this one.

pappaduck

DFW Riders

I live in Frisco, TX ... 03' HAGA

-drake