Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Aprilia Superstore

  1. #1
    apriliaforum prov-nov Misfit27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    67

    Aprilia Superstore

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to give a heads up, got my '17 Race ECU from Aprilia Superstore and had a very positive experience. They were extremely knowledgeable, willing to help, and when there was a moment that it appeared defective, they were willing to ship me another right away (turned out fine). Also, they have several Race ECUs in stock.

    In the hit or miss world of online sales, I can say they were a very pleasant surprise.

  2. #2
    apriliaforum expert Prospected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit27 View Post
    Hi all,

    Just wanted to give a heads up, got my '17 Race ECU from Aprilia Superstore and had a very positive experience. They were extremely knowledgeable, willing to help, and when there was a moment that it appeared defective, they were willing to ship me another right away (turned out fine). Also, they have several Race ECUs in stock.

    In the hit or miss world of online sales, I can say they were a very pleasant surprise.
    FYI, Aprilia Superstore is Xtreme Powersports's online warehouse so they're very reputable.

  3. #3
    Max Lean Angle / Administrator Ed / AF1 Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    9,342

  4. #4
    apriliaforum Member Bash Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    161
    AF1 is awesome. Shipped my ECU to them last month. Tracking shows it arrived at 9am to their shop and was flashed and shipped back out to me 3 hours later. Can’t beat that!

  5. #5
    apriliaforum prov-nov Misfit27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed / AF1 Racing View Post
    I have no idea, and meant no offense to your shop, in fact, I love the SC CR-T my shop in Brooklyn just got for me from you guys, (my neighbors probably don't) and was stoked at how fast you got it out to them. I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

  6. #6
    apriliaforum prov-nov Mr.Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit27 View Post
    I have no idea, and meant no offense to your shop, in fact, I love the SC CR-T my shop in Brooklyn just got for me from you guys, (my neighbors probably don't) and was stoked at how fast you got it out to them. I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.
    Brooklynites unite.

    Are you referring to the dealer? I overpayed for some oil filters, even with shipping it would have been 10$ cheaper than them.
    For Sale : 2016 RSV4 Arrow GP2, CRG Clutch Lever, OEM Rear Fender, OEM Rider Saddle, OEM Tail lamp, OEM Windscreen, OEM Front Mudguard

  7. #7
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    744
    For whatever it's worth, I'm not impressed with HSBK lately!!! You order something and it takes two weeks even when it's in stock. Little disappointed to say the least! I try to spread the wealth but not anymore. I'm sticking to AF1 going forward!

  8. #8
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper1 View Post
    For whatever it's worth, I'm not impressed with HSBK lately!!! You order something and it takes two weeks even when it's in stock. Little disappointed to say the least! I try to spread the wealth but not anymore. I'm sticking to AF1 going forward!
    Never had that issue with them. Normally my stuff is shipped the next day.
    Are you sure it was in stock?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    apriliaforum expert flobrandx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,034
    I haven’t had any issues with in stock items not shipping with HSBK and they have been very clear to me on any items that are not in stock. I’m sure experiences will vary. Can’t go wrong with AF1.
    2017 RSV4 RF
    2010 RSV4 Factory
    2014 Beta 520 RS

    OMRRA #99
    Sponsored by:
    HSBK Racing
    Cox Racingroup
    Clutch Doctors

  10. #10
    apriliaforum prov-nov skitz0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bmore
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by prospected View Post
    fyi, aprilia superstore is xtreme powersports's online warehouse so they're very reputable.
    hell yeah!!!!!

  11. #11
    apriliaforum prov-nov
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41
    I had af1 load the race map on my stock ecu. Less $, and I couldn't be happier. I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it.

Similar Threads

  1. Don't ever both with Aprilia SuperStore...
    By dastrix in forum General Motorcycle Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 07:49 PM
  2. New Aprilia:What engine do you wan't?
    By Kobie in forum Professional Racing Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:27 AM
  3. Not Aprilia, But whats the latest on KATO
    By Mille Ryan in forum Professional Racing Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 09:09 PM
  4. Aprilia MotoGP Launch
    By cstarrett in forum Professional Racing Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:44 PM
  5. Watch out for Aprilia at Suzuka !
    By loj68 in forum Professional Racing Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 10:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •