Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy new year 2018, the oldie has returned!

Thumbs up Happy new year 2018, the oldie has returned!

Hi forumists, HAPPY NEW YEAR from the OLD CODGER himself..........meself, the infamous ARAIHEAD!! Still got the old BEAST ; Name:  Photo shoot 13.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  76.3 KB STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

apriliaforum Junkie WileECoyote's Avatar
    I know you ya old bas! Hope all is well.
    ACME Race Team: Lead Mechanic/Chief Rider
    No wins, cant seem to get around them anvils, piano's fly at me from nowhere, tunnels that aren't actually open and falls from great heights seem to slow me down.
    Current: 2003 Ape Tuono "Francesca" 2012 Ape Tuono "Valentina"
    and a cast of four others who remain nameless..........

Bloody hell, the wanderer returns.

Where’ve you been you old tart?
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Gday mate, from down under.

How do you like the Sargent seat compared to the original ?
    Tuono Racing + KTM 990 Adventure =

On the Englandshire side of the Welsh Border
    Well...

Fuck me!

AND YOU ARE?

Hahahah...Great to hear from you dude!

Day release, released on parole or released on licence? I told you if you got your head down and did your time it would fly by. Did you ever drop the soap by accident
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

Always deliberate from what I’ve been told.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by WileECoyote View Post
    I know you ya old bas! Hope all is well.
    Fantastic thanks.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by RossGuzzi View Post
    Gday mate, from down under.

How do you like the Sargent seat compared to the original ?
    Far superior, get one bought, you'll not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Well...

Fuck me!

AND YOU ARE?

Hahahah...Great to hear from you dude!
    You ok, long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by FTM View Post
    Day release, released on parole or released on licence? I told you if you got your head down and did your time it would fly by. Did you ever drop the soap by accident
    You know what i am, you should know we're flying a lot higher than some!! HAHAHAHAHA HWTL.

Quote Originally Posted by GC6269 View Post
    Always deliberate from what I’ve been told.
    Bend down & touch yer toes & i'll show yer where the white goose goes!! hahahahaha

You going to sort a hoon out then.........?

Quote Originally Posted by GC6269 View Post
    You going to sort a hoon out then.........?
    You got a bike?

Of course.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast