Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry christmas everybody

Much as I would like to say yes..... no is the answer. I was close to it in the US, San Fran in November this year but it sold before I got there.
    Again in Dublin early December, bloke selling one on dungdealer...... again sold to a neighbour.(I thought nobody wanted these bloody bikes).

My previous recent steads have been a Onda Africa Twin and Guzuki Vee 650 so how different can it be!..... Just in case I've taken out a gym membership and employed a personal trainer with the instruction that I need to be able to power lift 250kg at least.... oh and have the stamina to push it to the nearest roadside phone to call for help should the need arise. That should cover the realiability issues I guess.
    Currently doing my homework with a view to buying in the not too distant future. Asked my petrol headed son tonight (15) what would you go for? would it be a bike that 200 others have in your area or a bike that at most 20 others have in the country, no brand or model was mentioned ?...... His answer.... dont be a sheep dad!
    The adventure continues.....

Mike

PS Interesting supply of machines out there, from nearly none in Ireland to not so many in the UK ranging in price between dealers and private sale of 1500 to 4000 for the same model basically. Unless that is I am missing out on something here.

Happy new year all......

Hope to see some of you in 2018, my 15th anniversary of ETV Caponord ownership,....

(2003 Infinity Blue Capo) - Leo Vince x3 Cans/K&N Air filter/Snorkle-less/Catfish Map/ZX-6R FH016 Mosphet Rectifier/Front Coils re-located/Metal Fuel CRC Fixings/Brown Connector-less/Hyperpro Springs F&R/Rear Hugger/R&G Heated Grips/Krauser Alloy Panniers/Givi G45 Box/BMW GS1150 HandGuards with Touratech Extensions/Kawasaki Z1000 Mirrors/CREE LED's/Wilks Raid Rep Sump Guard & aprilia Crash Bars + Lots of Stickers..

(2000 RSV Mille Gen 1) Moto GP Rep ..

(2004 BMW R1150 RT) Bigger touring screen, headlight protector & aftermarket reflective decals ..

(1990 Kawasaki ZZ-R 1100C1) Remus Innovation S/S Full System, Double Bubble Screen, ZXR750 full lift Carbtops & RenTec rack ..

apriliaforum Member
    And a cool yule y'all from me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12