Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: New to me Caponord mk2 (fuel connectors)... yes, again :)

  1. #16
    apriliaforum expert haga lout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    oldham uk and soon gibraltar
    Posts
    4,845
    The red one off here in Wales is si evens mate it's a good bike with the mods done it's a mk1 non abs it's werth giving it a call at that price it has a log book. But no mot also I think rh Scotland still has his but it needed a little work

  2. #17
    apriliaforum newb Emasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Co. Clare Ireland
    Posts
    14
    Great, thanks, something to be working on. I did contact Dean, he is considering selling his Caponord, he sent me the spec of his bike and a few pics, its a well sorted machine, a labour of love really. Obviously wants top dollar to sell now but willing to discuss price if a buyer was willing to wait till june. A work in progress.
    Like the look of the red welsh one, might try follow that and see where it leads.
    Thanks for all the help.

  3. #18
    apriliaforum expert haga lout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    oldham uk and soon gibraltar
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Emasen View Post
    Great, thanks, something to be working on. I did contact Dean, he is considering selling his Caponord, he sent me the spec of his bike and a few pics, its a well sorted machine, a labour of love really. Obviously wants top dollar to sell now but willing to discuss price if a buyer was willing to wait till june. A work in progress.
    Like the look of the red welsh one, might try follow that and see where it leads.
    Thanks for all the help.
    Drop me your email or whats app phone number I think I know where there's a mk2 at the right price ( not mine) or when you get to 10 posts you can pm me hope this helps

  4. #19
    apriliaforum newb Emasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Co. Clare Ireland
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by haga lout View Post
    Drop me your email or whats app phone number I think I know where there's a mk2 at the right price ( not mine) or when you get to 10 posts you can pm me hope this helps
    Hi,
    Dont know what the forum policy is on email addresses so I'll try alittle different approach. All lower case letters and use the first letter from each word.
    echo
    mike
    alpha
    sierra
    empty
    november
    @
    echo
    india
    romeo
    charlie
    oscar
    manuel.
    never
    explicit
    tango

    There we go see how you get on with that.
    regards,
    Emasen

  5. #20
    apriliaforum expert haga lout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    oldham uk and soon gibraltar
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Emasen View Post
    Hi,
    Dont know what the forum policy is on email addresses so I'll try alittle different approach. All lower case letters and use the first letter from each word.
    echo
    mike
    alpha
    sierra
    empty
    november
    @
    echo
    india
    romeo
    charlie
    oscar
    manuel.
    never
    explicit
    tango

    There we go see how you get on with that.
    regards,
    Emasen
    Sent you a email I think

  6. #21
    apriliaforum newb Emasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Co. Clare Ireland
    Posts
    14
    Thanks, got the email and have reacted to it. Kind of wait and see now really but I will keep you posted.
    Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about my NEW TO ME 2006 ETV1000 Caponord
    By traveler137 in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 02:39 AM
  2. First GoPro vid & First weekend with my (new to me) Caponord
    By Capoaustex in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:13 AM
  3. First ride on new (to me) Caponord
    By nav18tor in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 05:38 PM
  4. New To Me Caponord Refresh
    By markwoodlief in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:40 PM
  5. New (to me) Caponord, Questions...
    By Head North in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •