Thread: Hutchison rides for Honda 2018

Hutchison rides for Honda 2018

At the bike show yesterday I was told by a reliable person that works for Honda raceing uk . That Hutchison has signed to ride in Ireland and the tt plus other races next year , as there no1 rider. I asked about mc Guinness was told he will not be fit in time later on that day I saw John signing his book ( witch is a good read if you're sort of a xmas filler) I had a quiet word with him and asked about next year he told me he hoped to ride smaller bikes as his fitness came back so 600's not fireblades I asked about Hutchison and he just said no comment but didn't look surprised

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Question is...How fit will Hutchy be?

Quote Originally Posted by slimsbikestop View Post
    Question is...How fit will Hutchy be?
    Don't know that's what I thought he promised for 3 years he'd be fit he is a determined man one things for sure John looked in pain when I saw him still on crutches and when he sat down to sign his book he was in pain and didn't sit still constantly moveing you have to admire them the pain they go through and the drive

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Totally agree.They really are a different breed.Chatting to 1 of the Tyco guys recently and he reckoned Hutchy will struggle this time to get back to where he was.If anyone can do it though,it's him.

apriliaforum newb
    That bike has been biting riders not sure this is the greatest move for him already being beat the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by OneOps View Post
    That bike has been biting riders not sure this is the greatest move for him already being beat the hell up.
    Hopefully they will have a better bike for next year and Hutchison is fit I can understand him jumping for the Honda dollar and the full factory ride . But Honda will not stand for him not being right like he did with tyco for two years promised he'd be right then pulling out I think Honda wanted a winner and looked at Mc Guinness and though he not going to ride next year ,Hutchison may be fit , Bruce ansty may be a podium but already Honda ,guy Martin PR nightmare pos podium , donlop may have a good deal already or asked to mutch money that's the top runners for the tt so Honda have edged there bets on Hutchison if he's fit I thing he is a good bet Mc Guinness look pissed at being replaced as the number one rider

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Dan Kneen gets Hutchys seat at Tyco.Think he'll do well on it.