Thread: Fried CDI.. red key blingking.. help pls

apriliaforum newb

Unhappy Fried CDI.. red key blingking.. help pls

Guys good day.. my 2004 rsv 1000r fried the CDI then i replace it with second hand CDI but it wont start. Red key blingking and as i push the start nothing happens.. what should i do brothers.. they say immobilizer priblem and the key is not recognize by the sysytem.. do i have to program the keys? How? Thank you gor the help..

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibolayson View Post
    Guys good day.. my 2004 rsv 1000r fried the CDI then i replace it with second hand CDI but it wont start. Red key blingking and as i push the start nothing happens.. what should i do brothers.. they say immobilizer priblem and the key is not recognize by the sysytem.. do i have to program the keys? How? Thank you gor the help..
    Remove the immobilizer completely. They seem to be troublesome at the best of times. My immobilizer started giving trouble. Pulled it out and havenít had a days trouble since.

Pm me if you want to do so and I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apriliaforum newb
    Sir stiffler how can i pm you? Or what is you email add.. or email me at... joyline_ent@yahoo.com i really need your help thank you

apriliaforum newb

need also help with my immobiliser

Quote Originally Posted by Gibolayson View Post
    Sir stiffler how can i pm you? Or what is you email add.. or email me at... joyline_ent@yahoo.com i really need your help thank you
    Please stiffler send me a Info how can i my immobiliser . My Race bike (RSV1000rr Factory) dont start. After a Race Weekend i clean the Bicke and Park in my Garage. 10 to 12 Dayīs later i have time for Service.
    I try to Start my bike --> Nothing??? RED Key are blinking, Switch ON --> NO Dash --> Red Key are solid for 3 sec, but the engin is turning. No Spark? I test my second Key the same problem...! Pleas let my know if you need a Documet the shows this is my Bike.

I think thats the problem coms from the immobiliser. Try with a brand new Akku same issue...

cheers plagi from germany...