Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Valencia test

You're a queer one, chap.

apriliaforum expert
    London, (England) 213miles NNW Paris (France)
    They can make all the excuses they want, if Honda finally get their bike dialled in they won't see 93 for dust

apriliaforum expert Powerful Pierre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo J View Post
    Ever travelled in Thailand? There's plenty of guys masquerading as women there that look just like that - we once watched a mate pull one, convinced he'd made the pull of his life, we knew, he was clueless, man was he surprised when he explored 'her' pants! Breakfast the morning after was entertaining!

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Pierre View Post
    Ever travelled in Thailand? There's plenty of guys masquerading as women there that look just like that - we once watched a mate pull one, convinced he'd made the pull of his life, we knew, he was clueless, man was he surprised when he explored 'her' pants! Breakfast the morning after was entertaining!
    I thought I talking to a female online last week. Got a message, fuk and suc for $100 and hot wife watches. So I just laughed and kept conversation going. Then I asked if hot wife was included in price. About 10mins a message come saying both of us for $200. Got sent pictures and the wife was hot but wasnít goibg to happen.

02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo J View Post
    Your not surposed to talk about Rossi like that.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

I guess that's it Dave ,Rosco is too scared to retire in a nut shell.

he says he has another ten years?? god, i hope he doesn't do that. that won't be good. i hope he's just effing with people.
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I took that as another 10 years total, as in maybe a few more (at best) on 2 wheels, then the rest on 4
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duc slayer View Post
    I took that as another 10 years total, as in maybe a few more (at best) on 2 wheels, then the rest on 4
    i hope so.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

Quote Originally Posted by duc slayer View Post
    2 years as a rider racing, then 8 years as a team owner racing bikes, i see no 4 wheelers in his future racing years.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
    2 years as a rider racing, then 8 years as a team owner racing bikes, i see no 4 wheelers in his future racing years.
    he has done some guest/test spins at the wheel. it has been projected as a possibility.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

Quote Originally Posted by CRMNL View Post
    he has done some guest/test spins at the wheel. it has been projected as a possibility.
    Yes he had a test drive of a Formula 1 car. But if he was ever going to go car racing, he would have tried it by now. 38 now, 40 when (if) he retires, i don't see any form of racing for him other than in a management style position.

A F-1 career will not happen at this point, but VR is speaking now about racing the World Endurance Championship, and specifically the 24 Hours of Le Mans. In that arena there have been many successful older drivers, guys like Allan McNish and Tom Kristensen, who won well into their forties and beyond. Mario Andretti was still competitive into his fifties in the CART series, another career of amazing longevity. Those are but a few examples which spring to mind.

Tony Stewart, age 46, will be racing sprint cars this week at Western Springs in NZ. I would not want to be "that guy" who tells Smoke he's too old.

apriliaforum Junkie
    endurance car racing could be well within his abilities, anything beyond that will be difficult.
    Maybe some Road Rallies or Dakar, many people try these things and enjoy a lot, I'm not the biggest VR fan but I don't see why not

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast