Greetings from Michigan (USA) - I am considering a Dorsoduro 900 for a more fun and spirited bike to add to my collection. I own a 2015 BMW F800 GS and 2012 Yamaha WR250R (street legal dirt bike). My question is: Does the Dorsoduro 900 provide a huge upgrade in fun and performance when compared to my F800 GS? My concern is the F800 GS and Dorsoduro 900 have similar HP rating, torque rating and weight. Is there a big difference when riding the two? I am not an overly experienced rider, 57 years old, 6'3" (190cm), 225lbs. and in very good physical condition. More information - I knew of Aprilia but their dealer network in the USA has not been consistent. A motorcycle dealer just added Aprilia and Moto Guzzi to their product offering and is less than 10 minutes from my home. They have all models on display and the Dorsoduro 900 suits my height quite well. Just a note - I do not believe test rides are available at this Aprilia dealer. The Ducati dealers in Michigan offer test rides on demo bikes and are more established. Thank you for your advice. Regards, Michigan Man.