Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MotoGP Valencia finale

Quote Originally Posted by ZarcoChamp View Post
    do you believe they'll all let pass Dovi for him to get a championship?
    In that eventuality, JLo better let him pass, w/out resorting to a 30-foot puck slide!
    Beware the festive dog; drive soothingly over the grease-mud, for therein lies the skid demon.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming in terror, like his passengers -- Jack Handey

Dovi is 21 points behind, so even if MM bins it, Dovi has to win nonetheless

In the event he bins it, do you believe they'll all let pass Dovi for him to get a championship?
    i'm just saying if he doesn't crash out, you have to assume he'll do at least etter that 11.
    and i don't think others are letting dovi do anything. they all want to finish strong. i just want to watch dovi give it his all.
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I wouldn't be surprised if Jorge wins this one. He does really well here and is getting more comfortable with every race. If Dovi is in 4th and Jorge is battling with Marc and Dani for the win it already means Dovi is out and he would go for it.
    02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

[QUOTE=CarbonDave;4348141]So we are already worrying about who is going to win in 2018 ?? [/QUOTE
    Casey Stoner!!!

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki
    Quote Originally Posted by 02RSVVT View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jorge wins this one. He does really well here and is getting more comfortable with every race. If Dovi is in 4th and Jorge is battling with Marc and Dani for the win it already means Dovi is out and he would go for it.
    Agreed, but I don't see MM battling for the lead, if he gets pole, and gets the start and a margin, then yes he will go for the win, but I see the start as being very competive, MM won't be given an inch. The Ducatis will push him hard, and Maveric will come through the field to take the win, Dovi second, Lorenzo 3rd, Pedrosa 4th Rossi will fade to 5th with MM taking the championship in 6th. And a great Moto GP year will come to a thrilling conclusion.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

Vinny for the win????
    02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

apriliaforum Junkie
    I think in the event Jlo is 1st, Dovi 2nd & MM's out in the gravel, I can't see Jlo taking the win

If JLo were to win in a scenario like that he should just bypass parc ferme and head to the parking lot, where Honda execs will hand him the keys to a brand new car!

I think in the event Jlo is 1st, Dovi 2nd & MM's out in the gravel, I can't see Jlo taking the win
    I agree.

Between Mafia, Camorra, and the rest of .it as well as Mathais' folks, JLO would be in trouble if he took the win.

I can see him taking the win of Dovi is nowhere.
    Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    Colin Edwards RSV R Mille #066 (Sold now. Sigh...)
    2007.5 Tuono

For custom paint work, check out https://www.facebook.com/Trading-Paint-162751633826626/

damn. how many more days? i hate waiting.
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

Vinny for the win????
    Is that Vinny Barbarino.

Quote Originally Posted by CRMNL View Post
    damn. how many more days? i hate waiting.
    There's enough time for 30 or more senarios, and some one to get it right.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

Vinny for the win????
    If it's wet, Ducati for the win, (Dovi) if it's a mild day, Yamaha for the win (vinny) if it's stinking hot, a Honda for the win. (MM)

Watched the press conference. Nick Harris retiring. The end of an era

I find tinsel very distracting.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast