Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: I replaced the DD750 with DD900

  1. #1
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11

    I replaced the DD750 with DD900

    A few weeks ago I sold the DD750 2011
    And renewed with the DD900
    And I could not resist making some adjustments
    I changed the levers to Pazzo
    I changed the seat to tappezzeriaitalia
    I put together a whole set of rg-racing
    And I replaced
    - The rear fringe
    - Exhaust cover
    - Key cover
    With carbon parts of carbonfiberracing

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0007(2).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	560.7 KB 
ID:	343528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0120(2).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	523.5 KB 
ID:	343526
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0090(2).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	506.2 KB 
ID:	343527  

    Last edited by AudioConcept; 10-06-2017 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Insert Hyper Link

  2. #2
    apriliaforum expert Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kapiti, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,344
    How do the 750 and 900 compare?
    Frodo
    2015 Shiver
    New Zealand

  3. #3
    apriliaforum prov-nov 818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    scottsdale, az / westwood, ca
    Posts
    35
    How are you liking the new instrument cluster? It looks beautiful to me

    Off subject, I see you live in Israel. Shalom!

    I am going to go to the University of Haifa for my masters! I have a friend from Holon

  4. #4
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Except for the chassis
    A brand new motorcycle
    Much more mature and much safer with the same excitement
    I am very pleased
    Aprelia made a big jump in evolution

  5. #5
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 818 View Post
    How are you liking the new instrument cluster? It looks beautiful to me

    Off subject, I see you live in Israel. Shalom!

    I am going to go to the University of Haifa for my masters! I have a friend from Holon

    Very pleased and enjoyed the motorcycle
    Welcome to Israel
    Despite the negative publicity we are here very warm and nice people
    And lots of beautiful girls you'll enjoy here
    And do not worry about the security situation is a lot safer than trying to present the media

  6. #6
    apriliaforum newb
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Madrid (Spain)
    Posts
    23
    I like that seat cover. I think that Im gonna take one for my DD1200

  7. #7
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagar View Post
    I like that seat cover. I think that Im gonna take one for my DD1200
    Check that they have a Comfort system option
    This is what I ordered a little more expensive and recommended

  8. #8
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by AudioConcept View Post
    Very pleased and enjoyed the motorcycle
    Welcome to Israel
    Despite the negative publicity we are here very warm and nice people
    And lots of beautiful girls you'll enjoy here
    And do not worry about the security situation is a lot safer than trying to present the media
    Of all the countries I've been to (many many) I'd say Israeli women are quite possibly the most beautiful in the world. I seemingly fell in love around every corner with their captivating natural beauty.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    www.thailongly.com
    www.flickr.com/tl2bass
    @TL2Bass (Instagram/Twitter)
    2016 Tuono 1100 RR
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT 1050

    Motorcycle.com Contributing Editor / Guest Tester
    www.motorcycle.com

    STG Sponsored Rider
    www.sportbiketrackgear.com

  9. #9
    apriliaforum Member amok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    straya
    Posts
    196
    Israel brought us Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman and for that I am grateful.
    2016 Tuono 1100 RR
    2015 S1000RR

  10. #10
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TL2Bass View Post
    Of all the countries I've been to (many many) I'd say Israeli women are quite possibly the most beautiful in the world. I seemingly fell in love around every corner with their captivating natural beauty.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

    Totally agree with you

  11. #11
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by amok View Post
    Israel brought us Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman and for that I am grateful.
    Gal Gadot the best

  12. #12
    apriliaforum newb AudioConcept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    11
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0213 (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	523.5 KB 
ID:	345634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0217 (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	511.1 KB 
ID:	345635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0207 (3).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	345633

    R&G Tail Tidy

Similar Threads

  1. can you replace the airbox with a filter?
    By bikerx in forum 2008-2014 Mana 850 and Mana 850 GT-ABS
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:43 AM
  2. Could you replace the endcan with 2 simple silencers?
    By Kyytsö in forum RST1000 Futura (all years)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 04:35 AM
  3. How tricky to replace the stock exhausts with Leo Vinci GPs?
    By gremlin in forum 2008-2016 Shiver 750 / Dorsoduro 750
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:01 AM
  4. Thinking about replacing the Factory with an MV
    By igor in forum RSVR and RSVR Factory (2004-2009)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 08:02 AM
  5. can't say I would replace the Futura with it but...
    By Brian777 in forum RST1000 Futura (all years)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •