Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rapid Bike EVO Exclusive (KRBEVO-032A-EX)

It claims 1k rpm’s over the stock rev limit.
    Is stock 10k?
    acab

Stock is 10k, but the rev limit increase is only available for certain bike models. Unfortunately the DD is not one of them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    2014 DD 750 ABS - Spark exhaust, Arrow decat, headers (all ceramic coated), BMC filter, FatDuc, BikeMaster DLFP16-BS LiFePO battery, GPR steering damper, DD 1200 fully adjustable rear shock w/spring swap, 2016 Tuono Factory wheels, 15/44 520 conversion (PBR/Superlite/DID), Strada-7 fork preload adjusters, Samco 2-piece hose kit w/clamps, Engine Ice, Renazco Racing seat, EvoTech tidy tail, Aprilia grab handles, shorty levers, crank-case breather mod, evap-can delete... and a Rapid Bike EVO on order...

What the deuce. That’s when all the fun starts!
    acab

Yeah... I know... so jealous of your REXXER. I almost bought it when I saw in in the classified section of the forum. Just wasn't ready to pull the trigger. (and that money went for my schweet wheels anyway!)

We'll see if any more recent Rapidbike firmware updates have anything more to offer than the data sheets I've found, but so far I think I'm stuck with 10K. Just want to fatten the curve up to that limit as much as possible.

I like the auto-adaptive feature of the Rapidbike though. I can go from 100 degrees and dry at 1500 feet alt. in the valley, to 65 degrees at 7500 feet alt. and 50% humidity, all in a long day's ride out here. This unit should be able to compensate pretty well.
    Last edited by rule62; 10-13-2017 at 11:10 PM.
    2014 DD 750 ABS - Spark exhaust, Arrow decat, headers (all ceramic coated), BMC filter, FatDuc, BikeMaster DLFP16-BS LiFePO battery, GPR steering damper, DD 1200 fully adjustable rear shock w/spring swap, 2016 Tuono Factory wheels, 15/44 520 conversion (PBR/Superlite/DID), Strada-7 fork preload adjusters, Samco 2-piece hose kit w/clamps, Engine Ice, Renazco Racing seat, EvoTech tidy tail, Aprilia grab handles, shorty levers, crank-case breather mod, evap-can delete... and a Rapid Bike EVO on order...

Also just confirmed: The RB EVO does not manage ignition timing in any way. That's handled only by the stock ECU. The RB RACE unit adds ignition timing control.

Still waiting for the unit to arrive, but have had good correspondence from my purchase point here in AZ and the US distributer in FL. Hope it'll be here by the holidays. Perhaps it'll help me talk myself out of getting myself an additional Hanukkah present.

Just got word from Yaman that the shipment left Italy last Friday... The anticipation is beginning to get the best of me...

Shipping from Florida to Arizona, today!!!

Arrived at the local dealer. Got my boy until next Friday. Will be picking up the module this weekend, but have to wait a bit for the install. Haven't dyno'd the bike as is yet. I imagine the graph to be similar to all else I've seen. Hope to get some better usable area under the curves after the EVO adapts a bit. Wish me luck.

Edit... and I think I just won the award for "most consecutive replies to their own thread". My apologies for the faux pas.

Quote Originally Posted by rule62 View Post
    Edit... and I think I just won the award for "most consecutive replies to their own thread". My apologies for the faux pas.
    Fixed!

Interested in how you get on.
    As I noted in my 900 review, I'm focused on midrange, not 10,000 rpm, but still watching with interest.
    Frodo
    2015 Shiver
    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by rule62 View Post
    Lots of people, even dummies like me, read all this stuff. It's good to bumpdate - that's info too.

eep!!!

Looking at the base RapidBike map for the DD, I think it's interesting how much fuel is added at low RPM/mid throttle and even more interesting just how much is taken out at high RPM/high throttle. This map is for a stock bike (the only DD base map available). Can't wait to see how mine runs with this map and decat/pipes/filter... and to see just how much adaptation it will trim out after a few hundred miles. The 3D graph is also fun to look at and rotate around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DD Stock Base RB.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	348095  

I can't wait either

Way back in the day I paid a stupid amount of money to that mob because they said they had a system for the W5AM used on Guzzi 1100/1200's. After I'd paid they told me it wasn't ready but they'd send it when it was. Six months later I contacted them and they blew me off and told me they'd sent a 'Refund' by cheque, ( I'd paid with AMEX.) I never Recieved any product or a refund.

I wouldn't give them the steam off my shit. A bunch of crooks and charlatans.

Pete
    Professional Goat Burster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12