Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immobilizer bypass

apriliaforum newb

Immobilizer bypass

Can anyone help please. My immobilizer is destroyed owing to ingress of water on my rsv factory 2004. I have attempted repair however it's pretty much disintegrated inside. I have read there is a way to bypass the immobilizer altogether. Can someone give me the heads up and p/m me

Pm me as I cant you for some reason
    please get in touch if you would like a modded collector,adjustable lock-stops or quick release tank and seat pins

apriliaforum newb
    mate if I can get the thing running again I would be interested!

Pass me an email address
    please get in touch if you would like a modded collector,adjustable lock-stops or quick release tank and seat pins

apriliaforum newb
    Hi
    My email address is J-LLOYD11@SKY.COM

Thanks

Email sent

apriliaforum newb
    Thanks for the help with the immobilizer I have now disabled it, however it hasn't cured the problem which is, The bike starts as soon as I turn the ignition key. Also starter motor starts spinning when I switch the ignition off. I have removed the lower ignition barrel, was good I have also checked engine kill switch seems clean inside, however this is not working, the wiring appears to be no exposed wires, Checked and cleaned all earthing points, changed the solenoid and removed the immobilizer. I love the old RSV but it's now doing my head in, has anyone out there had any similar problems. For reference mines a 2004 RSV Factory.
    Last edited by J-LLOYD11; 09-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Call Griff at Aprilia performance

apriliaforum Junkie ResetTheConsole's Avatar
    It's likely the solenoid if the starter runs constantly.

apriliaforum newb
    redratbike,

theknurl passed me along to this thread. We've been in touch recently because I'm in the process of originating a key for my 2005 RSV. I dropped my ignition barrel off today so hoping it can be worked out. But I would like some info about the immobilizer bc locksmiths in my area are not so experienced with these types of keys. Could you send me an email as I'm relatively new to forums in general and can't pm... fattcatt59@yahoo.com

Thank you

Redratbike, I've also tried PM'ing you about this, but got the following message:
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• redratbike has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

apriliaforum newb
    hi, I would also like to get the immobilizer out of the loop to trouble shoot a starting problem. It sounds like (or rather no sound) the fuel pump is not priming and the engine doesn't turn over when I hit the start button. They tried to steal it and jacked up the wiring. I got a replacement immobilizer and ignition and keys set. Now this is the kicker, when I put it in it started up. I thought that was a good stopping point. I came back and nothing. the dash lights up and the blinking red key light (immobilizer) goes out, but the engine doesn't turn, there is no click from the solenoid. Battery is fully charged and good, tried different batteries. checked the fuses, replaced all the fuses. switched around the relays. same no result.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Yellow Shirt
    Can I get a pm or email on how to disable my immobilizer too please? I chipped the very end of my only key that worked, but was able to get a back up cut that turns but won't start the bike. The chipped key won't turn and the dealer is trying to charge me an arm, leg and my first born in order to change everything out to fix my issue of the stupid immobilizer. I am begging!!!

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    Email sent
    Hi redratebike, I can't seem to PM you either. I've been troubleshooting based off some tips theknurl has given me over on the MV Agusta forums; I'm having an immobilizer issues as well. Could you email or PM me the information too please. My email is tb674d@gmail.com. The dealer is trying to charge me $315 to solve the issue, which seems ridiculous, hence why I'm looking to bypass.

Thank you!

apriliaforum newb
    please send my also the how to ...plagimaster@googlemail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast