Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australia - trusted Aprilia mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Demmm3 View Post
    I can second that, Peter Stevens arent even able to order you the correct parts for the bike little own know how to service it. Its a real shame they have made it so hard for small operators like Mary-Lou to keep doing business
    And JSG were no better on the parts side, so situation normal for Aprilia owners in Australia. AF1 will continue to ship parcels of parts down under! Pretty sad when it's easier, quicker, and often cheaper to order parts out of Texas than from the dealership that's 800 mtrs from my office! Thank goodness for AF1.
    Gen 1 Tuono - On loan to a friend who will ride her.
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie
    Vespa GTS300 - Sold to a family who will love her.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonno View Post
    Jamie, Spotscycles at Gates Head or Whitebridge depending on what version of google maps you run. He's looked after both my V2 and V4 from the get go and I can only praise him....
    They have rave reviews on Google too. Good to know. Thanks.

Yeah AF1 are awesome. Still cheaper to have stuff shipped to AU than to buy local.
    2016 Tuono 1100 RR
    2015 S1000RR

Has anyone got their valve clearance done at Road and Circuit in Moorebank?

apriliaforum expert
    JSG are proving to have been a doing a much better job than the current importer parts wise.

I have lots of old stock (not many panels but I have some) through to current V4 stuff as well, a lot of it will be cheaper than you can get from AF1 or equivalent.
    I also usually order monthly from AF1 when needed so if you have something small to order let me know & I can combine shipping costs.

Dave
    motoitalia@optusnet.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Demmm3 View Post
    I can second that, Peter Stevens arent even able to order you the correct parts for the bike little own know how to service it. Its a real shame they have made it so hard for small operators like Mary-Lou to keep doing business
    Hey fellas, sadly Mary-Lou has closed the doors and retired at xmas time. It's a sad loss of a dealer who was totally committed to the Aprilia and MotoGuzzi brands. Luckily her tech Angus is carrying on with her support in a new workshop in Mt Barker, not far from the old shop. He can still do Aprilia and Guzzi servicing/repair and diagnostic. The new adress is:
    "Sendit moto"
    Unit 1 No4
    Simper Cresent
    Mt Barker

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by jess67 View Post
    Hey fellas, sadly Mary-Lou has closed the doors and retired at xmas time. It's a sad loss of a dealer who was totally committed to the Aprilia and MotoGuzzi brands. Luckily her tech Angus is carrying on with her support in a new workshop in Mt Barker, not far from the old shop. He can still do Aprilia and Guzzi servicing/repair and diagnostic. The new adress is:
    "Sendit moto"
    Unit 1 No4
    Simper Cresent
    Mt Barker
    Angus knows his stuff

Last edited by plocky; 02-08-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    2015(16) RSV4 RR Ascari Black 201HP

"Sendit moto"
    Unit 1 No4
    Simper Cresent
    Mt Barker
    Met a couple of blokes from your neck of the woods on the GOR on our way to PI last month, one was on a blue gen2 Tuono. The bloke I was with bought his Tuono factory from garage motorcycles.
    seesecurity.com.au

apriliaforum prov-nov FastR1Red's Avatar
    "Sendit moto"
    Unit 1 No4
    Simper Cresent
    Mt Barker
    That's really sad. I hadn't realised they've closed altogether. I went to see Mary Lou 6 months ago to buy another ape off her. She really loved the brand. Although I'm not from SA that place brings with it some great memories. Very saddened to hear she's no longer about.

apriliaforum newb

Thumbs up Big thumbs up for the Bike Biz workshop and Boris

My experience with Bikebiz for the Tuono first service, Brembo recall and corrective sealing of the airbox was up with the best. I will have no hesitation in returning.

apriliaforum Member Lost Down Under's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plocky View Post
    This. Unbelievable the knowledge this bloke has with Aprilias.
    If it's not upside down, you're not trying hard enough!

apriliaforum prov-nov MajorTangles's Avatar
    "Sendit moto"
    Unit 1 No4
    Simper Cresent
    Mt Barker
    Thanks for the info, will have to arrange a major service there... new Aprilia owner here in southern Adelaide, bought a 03 Falco recently.
    Real shame Garage shut down, previous owner bought it from there but unfortunately don't have any service history (@16200kms currently).

Angus probably knows your bike if it has been in SA since 03, MT. Angus's phone number is 0403 142 264.

apriliaforum prov-nov MajorTangles's Avatar
    Thankyou. Yes, a previous owner was a Strathalbyn resident who purchased the bike from Garage Motorcycles, as noted. Thanks for the contact #
    Runs well, probably do a few thousand kms over winter & get Angus to do a full service when the warm weather arrives...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12