Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Africa Twin

As a few of you know I made my stash as a landlord renting low end housing to the students and unemployed single mums etc when houses where cheep I'd buy run down props do them up on grants rent them and use them as deposit on more finance it worked for me for years and as they paid for them self but God knows what was in the small print I was young and thought if it goes wrong I'll just have to work for a living

apriliaforum newb
    Any PCP with 0% is no brainer, as long as you're happy with the purchased product. All you owe is the agreed price, no more, no less. Feck the mileage, look at it pragmatically, if you get bogged down on GMFV's you miss the point that its a 0% loan !
    ----------------------------------------------
    ETV1000 Rally Raid

Yeah, and this was also 3.5k off list price! They sold over 40 bikes from what I can tell. Loads have snapped them up on pistonheads.
    2008 Caponord ETV 1000 ABS- "Il Capo"
    2002 Tuono 1000 RSV-R Limited Nr.035
    - "Hyperthrust Cleared and Counting..."

1993 Ninja ZXR750R
    1992 Ducati 907IE
    1986 Katana GSX750SE

Interesting reading...personally I wouldn't buy anything on PCP, wrongly or rightly for me cash is king...& I don't have to worry about excess mileage, modifying etc or sticking decals where I want .....also when I'm no longer on this planet...my NOK can open the garage & sell the lot for cash & go on holiday or whatever...

(2003 Infinity Blue Capo) - Leo Vince x3 Cans/K&N Air filter/Snorkle-less/Catfish Map/ZX-6R FH016 Mosphet Rectifier/Front Coils re-located/Metal Fuel CRC Fixings/Brown Connector-less/Hyperpro Springs F&R/Rear Hugger/R&G Heated Grips/Krauser Alloy Panniers/Givi G45 Box/BMW GS1150 HandGuards with Touratech Extensions/Kawasaki Z1000 Mirrors/CREE LED's/Wilks Raid Rep Sump Guard & aprilia Crash Bars + Lots of Stickers..

(2000 RSV Mille Gen 1)Moto GP Rep..

(2004 BMW R1150 RT) Bog Standard at the moment ..

(1990 Kawasaki ZZ-R 1100C1)Standard apart from Remus Innovation S/S Full System, Double Bubble Screen, ZXR750 full lift Carbtops & RenTec Rack+painted barends & a few fasteners..

Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    ...also when I'm no longer on this planet...my NOK can open the garage & sell the lot for cash & go on holiday or whatever...
    As always, thinking of others. Big-hearted Steve.

We'll miss you when you're gone.
    Really.

my NOK can open the garage & sell the lot for cash & go on holiday or whatever...
    Shudder....horrible thought, but I take your point!!
    2008 Caponord ETV 1000 ABS- "Il Capo"
    2002 Tuono 1000 RSV-R Limited Nr.035
    - "Hyperthrust Cleared and Counting..."

1993 Ninja ZXR750R
    1992 Ducati 907IE
    1986 Katana GSX750SE

Quote Originally Posted by Nito View Post
    Shudder....horrible thought, but I take your point!!
    Kids not that into bikes so I'm leaving some to friends and the rest to a museum in the iom

Quote Originally Posted by haga lout View Post
    Kids not that into bikes so I'm leaving some to friends and the rest to a museum in the iom
    Good job we're friends then .... can I have your peach of a Jota please...

(2003 Infinity Blue Capo) - Leo Vince x3 Cans/K&N Air filter/Snorkle-less/Catfish Map/ZX-6R FH016 Mosphet Rectifier/Front Coils re-located/Metal Fuel CRC Fixings/Brown Connector-less/Hyperpro Springs F&R/Rear Hugger/R&G Heated Grips/Krauser Alloy Panniers/Givi G45 Box/BMW GS1150 HandGuards with Touratech Extensions/Kawasaki Z1000 Mirrors/CREE LED's/Wilks Raid Rep Sump Guard & aprilia Crash Bars + Lots of Stickers..

(1990 Kawasaki ZZ-R 1100C1)Standard apart from Remus Innovation S/S Full System, Double Bubble Screen, ZXR750 full lift Carbtops & RenTec Rack+painted barends & a few fasteners..

Good job we're friends then .... can I have your peach of a Jota please...
    That's saying you last longer than me Steve ! I've not had a relative die below 90 still have both parents and a few uncles and we know only the good die young that said there's a few on here have designes on my flock not saying who gets what but your all aloud to suck up to me at camping do's you never know what you get I've a large sticker collection lol

Quote Originally Posted by haga lout View Post
    That's saying you last longer than me Steve ! I've not had a relative die below 90 still have both parents and a few uncles and we know only the good die young that said there's a few on here have designes on my flock not saying who gets what but your all aloud to suck up to me at camping do's you never know what you get I've a large sticker collection lol
    That's good pedigree indeed.....my mother clocks 96 in January so it will be a close call...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12