Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowes on the outer for 2018, Bautista or Crutchlow to replace him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogeneric View Post
    That's a solid comparison. I think Cal is slightly better, but their roles in GP are going to be remembered as very much the same
    Cals bike never suffered from chatter

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
    Hey Miller is from good Kiwi stock, if he's not that good, how does he compare to the best right now from the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by 421switch View Post
    ouch... well done.

Has nothing to do with the lack of current American talent, only his lack of world class talent. Alex is starting to shine and I bet someone could pull some strings to get him that seat if he remains consistent over the next two months.
    02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki
    Quote Originally Posted by 02RSVVT View Post

Has nothing to do with the lack of current American talent, only his lack of world class talent. Alex is starting to shine and I bet someone could pull some strings to get him that seat if he remains consistent over the next two months.
    Carefull, flies will make a home in that big hole.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

It's a yawn, all on the way out.
    02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

Quote Originally Posted by 421switch View Post
    ouch... well done.
    Beaubier spoke the truth earlier this year. Unless WSBK or GP is paying him the same money, it's not worth anyone going overseas. Only American talent to go overseas nowadays would have to be extremely young and that's before they start making money here. PJ is the last thing we have over there and he might be gone soon with the MV turd bucket

Joe Roberts just took a 2nd in the Spanish CEV race this weekend........

Quote Originally Posted by kneepucker View Post
    Joe Roberts just took a 2nd in the Spanish CEV race this weekend........
    just saw that. really great result for only his 3rd or 4th race on a moto2 bike.

hope he can keep it going.

race begins appx 4:13:00...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wh...layer_embedded

Thanks for posting that. Nice ride by Roberts.
    I don't care about my apathy.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Zarco, zarco, zarco

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news

Petrucci says;
    "Pramac gave me the biggest step in my career, the biggest help, so I really wanted to stay with them again. Aprilia made me a very good offer, I would like to thank them, but I prefer now to have a very competitive bike and a competitive team."

Lowes has to know that Aprilia is out of bikes for him to crash.

apriliaforum expert
    That was a smart move by Petrucci IMO. The Ducati seems to be improving and his results have been very good (slightly better than Lorenzo's). He clearly gels well with the bike. Who knows, Jorge may say no mas and run back to Yamaha in 2019, If he keeps his results he has set himself up well for the second factory bike.

Meanwhile Aprilia will likely continue to struggle if they stay in the series at all.

Latest rumor is that Redding may take Sam's seat.

Can't say that excites me.
    I don't care about my apathy.

apriliaforum expert
    London, (England) 213miles NNW Paris (France)
    Shows that riders will do anything to stay in the MotoGp paddock. Once out you'll never get back. Ask Chaz

latest rumour is he's going back to Honda to take miller's seat....

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast