Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Tuono Factory Atlanta, GA

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    still needs a new owner, make an offer worse I can do is say no. bike needs a home/rider

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    bike is still looking for a new home. I can work with your shipper, or help with fly/drive. Well maintained Factory model. Front Ohlin's forks were cleaned and checked by a certified Ohlin's dealer. Ohlin's oil used, and all bushings and seals were in great shape. bike just needs a new owner

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    still lots of great riding weather down south, come pick this bike up. also for reasonable mileage I do have a trailer and can meet you.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    just rode the bike this weekend. still runs like a champ. CRG lane splitter mirrors, aftermarket exhaust, Map2, aftermarket reservoirs, comes with two sets of rear sets, OEM RSV4, and Gills. has rear cowl, and rear seat. Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours. I needs a new home. I now have a 2015 BMW S1000R and neither bike is getting used enough.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Ok, how about a new low price of 4,400.00. and as noted above, with mileage I can deliver within 180 miles of Atlanta.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Holy moly low price. Someone just steal this. Now I have no hope of selling my Factory. I was at the Dragon myself last week. GLWS

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    might as well run it to the ground

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    I should have, and might still do that. I had the chance to buy a 2015 S1000R and did so. so now I have two bikes that fill the same function. neither gets used enough. If the tuono does not sell soon, then the BMW goes up for sale.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Still available. Bike runs great. I can meet up to 180 miles from Atlanta. Great Fall riding weather is coming.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    bike needs to go. New price of 4,250.00 That should leave money for a one way flight to Atlanta. I can pick you up and you can drive home. Let me know if you have any questions, or need additional pictures.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    No takers, not even lookers. I know the bike has lots of miles, but it was always taken care of on schedule by a dealer. mechanically very sound bike. When properly maintained these engines will go 100K. Make a reasonable offer and we can work something out. It is a great bike that needs a good home.

apriliaforum newb
    Feedback Score
    Oh im looking, just have too many bikes already. I have 2 I need to sale so if one goes and its still available I may be driving up to take off your hands. These seem to take a little time to find the rite person to buy, great bikes but don't sale well.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    I understand fully. I am selling this one to make room for my 2015 S1000R. You have to get ride of one to buy one :-)

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Well Labor Day passed. I have lots of calls and e-mails but bike is still at my home. So new price of 4,100.00 should leave money for a fly N ride or gas to Atlanta.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    I knew the economy (at least in my area) had really gotten bad over the last 6 years, but I did not realize just how much it affected motorcycles. Current price is 4,100.00 and I think it is priced right for the mileage and cosmetic wear. I guess used bikes are just not selling, as new bikes can be had for cheap with low interest. may have to just sell the BMW and ride this one. I can pick up at airport or help with your shipper. Weather is still nice in the SE for a fly and ride.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast