Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mussan

apriliaforum Junkie brandonmccann's Avatar
    Here's a POV video of the exhaust:

https://youtu.be/uDxEPMsHZZg

Will check on status of my build come Monday.
    -----------------------------------------
    Seemingly endless conquest(WTB) for - Bazzaz Z-fi tc kit, Healtech quickshifter, GLpro X gear indicator, aftermarket shock, HLD Large Rear Fender, Carbon tank & ignition panels; For 2009 Shiver.
    For SALE - Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders W/ Mad Hornet adjustable levers and OEM mirrors; From a 2009 Shiver.

2009 Aprilia Shiver; Apex Clipons, 520 45T, Motocorsaro o2 Optimiser, DNA filter and snorkel removal, Accosatto clutch & brake masters, Mussan MPdemon header & decat link pipe, Skidmarx Bellypan, HLD seat cowl, Sport Screen, CRG Arrows, LED retrofit(Opt7, Zevo, Watsen), R&G Tidy, Rosmoto Rearsets, T-Rex Sliders.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Any updates on this?

Nothing new, still in limbo. Getting a contact in Malaysia to contact them directly for me soon as I find a good one lol. Though I've been trying to call through Skype, so perhaps it just isn't going through. I also noticed it was out of date version so we'll see tomorrow morning if I can reach them.

most recent news - Person that I was placing my order with there is no longer working there, assuming that is to explain for my lack of communication. They said that they do however have my payment, so I assume they intend(as do I) to continue with the order. Currently i am trying to get either an ETA on production start or ship date. Will continue to update here.

Note: I've also read where others had to wait 6 months or so for their exhausts(or more) from other brands so I presume this isn't too big of a deal. I didn't expect to get it until the end of July anyways. Just hope it all comes through!
    Last edited by brandonmccann; 07-14-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Seemingly endless conquest(WTB) for - Bazzaz Z-fi tc kit, Healtech quickshifter, GLpro X gear indicator, aftermarket shock, HLD Large Rear Fender, Carbon tank & ignition panels; For 2009 Shiver.
    For SALE - Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders W/ Mad Hornet adjustable levers and OEM mirrors; From a 2009 Shiver.

2009 Aprilia Shiver; Apex Clipons, 520 45T, Motocorsaro o2 Optimiser, DNA filter and snorkel removal, Accosatto clutch & brake masters, Mussan MPdemon header & decat link pipe, Skidmarx Bellypan, HLD seat cowl, Sport Screen, CRG Arrows, LED retrofit(Opt7, Zevo, Watsen), R&G Tidy, Rosmoto Rearsets, T-Rex Sliders.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    That's awesome. I saw this on Youtube and wondered if anyone else in the US got one from them. If it works out I might give them a try.

apriliaforum newb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20161228020226.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	495.4 KB 
ID:	338761

Hello guys! Greetings from Malaysia.

Just want promote. If you guys are interested of buying side exhaust from Mussan Motorsport (Malaysia) or any other brands but you are scared with the looks (below your seat, it's ugly without any cover).
    I have a solution. Take a look on the picture. I am selling the undertray specially made for Aprilia Shiver. It is made of Fiber Glass, thick, strong and light. Just plug and play.

If you are interested, just whatsapp me on +60165554404 (malaysian number).

Thank you guys. #saferide

apriliaforum newb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20161228020317.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	499.8 KB 
ID:	338762

Here's another picture from behind.

p/s : sorry for my bad english

Does that require any cutting or drilling to mount? Would it still allow for an undertail like a GPR exhaust?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    2013 Aprilia Shiver 750 - Sexy Beast Tri-Color
    2008 Aprilia RSV 1000R - Sold

very nice!

Still waiting on info on the exhaust, gonna keep trying more this week. Did speak to the guy that was no longer working there, though.

Hey guys,

So sadly it looks like they want to ignore me. They've blocked me from their page, and now the only way I can reach them is through others and spreading news of their reputation. Could you guys please share my fb post, and be sure to tag them? The more shares the better.

Literally will not answer any phone call, from 4 different numbers, or emails. Blast 'em.

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.mccann.33

Shared, i hope you get this sorted out quick.
    Aprilia Shiver My10
    Pazzo levers, Roads Italia carbon muflers, LV-decat, DNA filter, Matris cartridge set, RBT rear sets, Seat cover, OZ Factory wheels, 15T with 520 chain conversion, Rizoma handlebar.
    Goodie's to follow: ProBolt titanium/alu bolt and nut conversion, Samco Hose set.
    Conclusion: Making a factory Shiver

me too, so damn lame. Honestly can't forsee myself dropping the cash on another system now so I've gotta get this sorted. Appreciate the share man!

BTW if you can, can you tag them in your share? Because they'll likely render me inable to tag them, but if 40 people tag them everyone that likes their page will see "40 people were talking about Mussan" and hopefully that'll be enough to get the ball rolling. I figure if they block me from tagging it won't be as effective so this will render them incapable of doing so. They're obviously not gonna have the time to go to 40 different pages to block 40 individual users, either.
    Last edited by brandonmccann; 08-10-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Done
    Aprilia Shiver My10
    Pazzo levers, Roads Italia carbon muflers, LV-decat, DNA filter, Matris cartridge set, RBT rear sets, Seat cover, OZ Factory wheels, 15T with 520 chain conversion, Rizoma handlebar.
    Goodie's to follow: ProBolt titanium/alu bolt and nut conversion, Samco Hose set.
    Conclusion: Making a factory Shiver

apriliaforum newb
    Fuck me mate, I'm from Malaysia and I don't want you to think we're a scammy Asian Nation.

Want me to ring them for you?

Quote Originally Posted by tanyeehou View Post
    Fuck me mate, I'm from Malaysia and I don't want you to think we're a scammy Asian Nation.

Want me to ring them for you?

If you would that would be great dude! The more people interacting with them on my behalf the better because I literally cannot get through to them at ALL. Plus you might be more likely to get through calling from a Malaysian number.

+60109021661 - alt shop number, might be workshop?

+60356111109 - main shop number, ask for Amar

+60179181022 - other guy that works there, ask for Que

for reference, my email is brandonmccann7@gmail.com

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by brandonmccann; 08-11-2017 at 10:38 AM.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Damn that shit sucks. I was going to order from them too...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast