Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack........

Jack........

I'm a supporter of Miller, even though at times he makes me cringe. Hey, he's the only Aussie horse in the race these days, so I haven't got much choice from a nationalist view. However, I follow him on instagram, and he's not long posted an image of him hanging with Lance Armstrong. Now, the Lance thing has been done to death, so lets leave the specifics of that alone, but surely somebody close to him has enough brains to see that's a bad idea, SURELY!!!!!
    Gen 1 Tuono - On loan to a friend who will ride her.
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie
    Vespa GTS300 - Sold to a family who will love her.

Well, at least you have a horse in the race to root for. Hell, we're hosting this one and if we're not there live we get to watch it on a 2 hour delay.
    08 SPEED TRIPLE (triple)
    04 RSVR (twin)
    89 750 KATANA (I4)
    80 KZ 1300 (I6)

On Tuesday nights you can go cycle COTA. Apparently Lance was going to be there, rumor had it several MGP riders too. No idea if it materialized.
    Pete

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki
    Suporting Jack from down here also, he's the only Kiwi in the race.
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

Quote Originally Posted by sburns2421 View Post
    If Jack wants to hang out with Armstrong, why would anyone hold it against him?
    Yeah, fucking got me? After all, he's a great example of how to make it in professional sport........
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie

Every one of those lead cyclists were doping at the time. The pace and distance they did, for the number of days in a row, would literally kill most people. Lance apparently just doped better.

I dislike cheating, but if everyone is cheating and it is a universal (but unsaid) known in the industry, singling out one guy because he was the most successful seems a bit like a witch hunt.
    Whatever explains it and makes it ok to you dude! I just think that hanging with "the best cheat", who behaved like a right cunt to anybody he felt like, is not especially smart for some one who would benefit from a positive sporting profile. Notice you didn't see Rossi, Lorenzo, Vinales et al there? There may be a reason for that?
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie

I don't know him, but he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed........
    seesecurity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by yzr750 View Post
    I don't know him, but he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed........
    OH,um um, hes not a Kiwi then
    It used to be "Rock around the clock" now its "limp around the block".................................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 640 supermotard, with full titanium system and a shit load of spares. (track bike) and a Bran spanking new 1290 GT. Torque monster.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
    OH,um um, hes not a Kiwi then
    Come on Dave, you were claiming him a while ago!!!
    He did grow up in Townsville so sort of explains a lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rider54 View Post
    Come on Dave, you were claiming him a while ago!!!
    He did grow up in Townsville so sort of explains a lot lol
    He has duel citizenship so we can both claim him, Kiwi blood, Aussie up bringing. Nice kid.

You must have a lot of energy to burn because wasting calories fretting over who Jack Miller chooses to associate with seems like a right cunty way to waste your day.

Seriously WGAF.

Armstrong is from Austin, and despite his fall from grace is still a hometown hero in the area. When my parents lived there (when he was still an active cyclist), you would occasionally see him riding locally training.
    Hometown hero! I guess you got to work with what you got! As to fretting, I make an observation, that's not fretting. Just like you calling me a coward previously, clean yourself up, you are a disgrace.
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie

I suppose when someone asks you why you care, using the phrases you choose to use (just speaking your language, "right cuntese" in this case I suppose), watching you get hot and try to attack back is amusing.

This, big boy, sounds more like fretting over lil' Jack's image than just an "observation" as you put it.

And if you are concerned about how his social media persona is seen, that is your choice. Backtracking because someone says nobody cares just makes you look pathetic. WGAF what anyone thinks.

So for the coward status, still applies even more. At least own what you said.

Just remember, I asked a question. You immediately attacked. Ask yourself why.
    Hmmmm, and I'm the one with calories to burn........
    Tuono V4
    CBR954RR Trackie

Jacks done some silly things but he has matured a little too. But on this issue I did not even think about it when I saw the pic.
    It's not like it's him alone with Armstrong. He's with Crutchlow and Aleix as well at COTA of all places. Who set it up? Who knows. If they were professional cyclist then it might be different.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHlxHNgP2z/

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonno View Post
    I'm a supporter of Miller, even though at times he makes me cringe. Hey, he's the only Aussie
    What's he done to make you cringe? Are you sure your an Aussie or just live here because it's a shit hot place to live?

Jack's is an Aussie who is a bit rough around the edges but who gives a fuck, like most of us are. He's the type of bloke you would have a beer with at the pub.

His mullet and Spanish accent were a bit cringe but also hilarious. Also called Neil Hodgson " a bit of wanker " on tv.
    A bit cringe for old buggers like myself but also refreshing.

I thoroughly approve his mo' though.
    Last edited by K-Style; 04-23-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast