Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2003 tuono Racing register

Tuono Racing + KTM 990 Adventure =

Quote Originally Posted by Iomtuonoracing View Post
    Thats seriously cool!
    I thought I had found #1 however its the original tuono R or dark as its sometimes known which is way cool too and rare.
    I would love to find all that are left. I think i have around 40 or so on the register but i keep re doing the format of it as its on a spreadsheet.
    For the purposes for this forum i will put location and number only and will pin it to the start of this thread..
    The original Tuono R #1 is in Italy as far as I know. Explain please.
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

apriliaforum newb
    I forgot. A Friend of mine owned #12 in Northern germany. But the bike crashed and partet out. An other tuono racing ist on eBay in parts and one is still for sale here in Germany. Around 7.5k with an 1103 engine.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by FTM View Post
    The original Tuono R #1 is in Italy as far as I know. Explain please.
    Hi FTM
    Sorry i dont really keep a check on this forum much only now and again.
    I have been in contact with the man who owns number 1 of the first tuono limited. he lives in Italy somewhere not sure on exact location i can get photos of the bike if your intrested.
    Aprilia rsvr
    Tuono Racing number 088

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Jay762 View Post
    I forgot. A Friend of mine owned #12 in Northern germany. But the bike crashed and partet out. An other tuono racing ist on eBay in parts and one is still for sale here in Germany. Around 7.5k € with an 1103 engine.

Hey M-Jay762,
    i have seen those bikes that 1103 is claiming 165bhp which is a lot the annman kit is pretty special and does get good figures. I know of another with the annman 1060 kit and it is claimed to have 150bhp and is for sale in the netherlands and is 8k euro i think.
    I have hit a wall with the register as there seems to be a few numbers repeated but not sure if thats people reading the frame numbers wrong or if in fact they are the 4s frame number, i may never know.
    Aprilia rsvr
    Tuono Racing number 088

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by derbybrit1 View Post
    #048 in Southern California
    Mega thanks derbybrit1
    Aprilia rsvr
    Tuono Racing number 088

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by RossGuzzi View Post
    yes thats the page i started off and tuono old fan club is what got me thinking about things..
    Aprilia rsvr
    Tuono Racing number 088

Quote Originally Posted by Iomtuonoracing View Post
    Hi FTM
    Sorry i dont really keep a check on this forum much only now and again.
    I have been in contact with the man who owns number 1 of the first tuono limited. he lives in Italy somewhere not sure on exact location i can get photos of the bike if your intrested.
    That'll be the same one I already knew about, he's a mate of Gabro I think. When you said you had found #1 I thought you mean't here in the UK, I was beginning to think there were two #1's.
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234