Thread: My videos with the TUONO

apriliaforum Member Albertomesell's Avatar
    My current bikes:
    -2016' Aprilia TUONO 1100 Factory
    -2014' Ducati Multistrada 1200S
    -2007' Yamaha R1 (racetrack only)
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlbertoMESELL

Used to be sunny Durham, now dull and rainy Midlands, England
    Merry Christmas Alberto - I'm very jealous of the weather you have (and some of the roads). As always, you make great videos.

Lady Luck was definitely with you on that ride - your friend came unbelievably close to runnng out of road at 7 mins 55 - very nearly a disaster. He was struggling to keep with you and as a result rode beyond his skill/knowledge level. Let's hope his luck holds in 2018.

Have a great year, and keep on posting
    Cheers,

"I am a selfish, self-righteous tosser", a "fucking loser" and now an "absolute fucking idiot"

Me - '03 RSV Mille, '89 FJ 1200 x 2, & '75 TL 125 & Schweizer S300 CBi Helicopter
    Wife - '01 FZ1 (Fazer 1000), '86 VF 750 Interceptor and '07 CRF 230F
    Kids - '03 Fazer 600, GY 125 and CRF 100 off roaders, '10 Reiju RS2 50 Matrix Pro

Quote Originally Posted by millietant View Post
    Merry Christmas Alberto - I'm very jealous of the weather you have (and some of the roads). As always, you make great videos.

Lady Luck was definitely with you on that ride - your friend came unbelievably close to runnng out of road at 7 mins 55 - very nearly a disaster. He was struggling to keep with you and as a result rode beyond his skill/knowledge level. Let's hope his luck holds in 2018.

Have a great year, and keep on posting
    Thanks man !! and Merry Christmas to you as well !!!

The temperature here this time of the year is quite manageable (this past weekend was 13šC, which is about 55šF), even though the main problem in northern Spain is the humidity in shady cold mornings, specially after rainy days (it takes forever for the road to dry out).....I hope spring comes soon ;-)

And yeah, some of my buddies take too many risks too keep up with my pace.....thatīs why I prefer not to ride in front, and follow my mates and record them....

Have a great and safe riding year 2018 !!!

PS: If you ever decide to come to Spain and ride around here drop me a line !!!
    My current bikes:

My current bikes:

My current bikes:

I think you know what I'm going to say Alberto - some truly shockingly poor/dangerous riding there from the folks you've been riding with.

Too much power, or too much ego, and not enough skill/sense for most of the riders we saw. More accidents will happen ! Which is not only sad for the riders, but also for the rest of you who will ultimately have to deal with the mess.

I truly wish you well and hope you don't ever get tangled up in their mess.
    Cheers,

"I am a selfish, self-righteous tosser", a "fucking loser" and now an "absolute fucking idiot"

Me - '03 RSV Mille, '89 FJ 1200 x 2, & '75 TL 125 & Schweizer S300 CBi Helicopter
    Kids - '03 Fazer 600, GY 125 and CRF 100 off roaders, '10 Reiju RS2 50 Matrix Pro

Quote Originally Posted by millietant View Post
    I think you know what I'm going to say Alberto - some truly shockingly poor/dangerous riding there from the folks you've been riding with.

Too much power, or too much ego, and not enough skill/sense for most of the riders we saw. More accidents will happen ! Which is not only sad for the riders, but also for the rest of you who will ultimately have to deal with the mess.

I truly wish you well and hope you don't ever get tangled up in their mess.
    Thanks for your comment...... And I think you already know my answer: YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT !!!

Too much power and too much ego.....best review ever. I donīt do that shit even on the track (Iīve seen guys kicked out off the racetrack for doing wheelies

Take care and ride safe
    My current bikes:

BTW: A car with 4 tourist girls (shown in the thumbnail) visiting "Game of Thrones" last seasonīs location just stopped suddenly in the middle of the road, at that moment we were riding very slow behind the car, we all hit the breaks and avoided the danger, but one of my buddies was a bit slower reacting and hit softly to another one in the rear tyre.... and made him drop when almost stopped.
    It is ironic that the crash happened when we were riding so
    cautiously, and not later on when they started to ride much faster at a too spirited (and dangerous I must admit) pace.......

I always say that if you want to push your limit or the bike`s, the only place to do so is the race track, and not an open road.....

As I said before, you are totally right on your comment/critics
    My current bikes:

Here is the equipment I use for my videos, in case anyone is curious about it, want to buy any cameras and is not sure about what to get:

My current bikes:

Sorry Alberto but I fear the guys you ride with, will either kill themselves or god forbid, someone else. So many poor riding skills displayed I dont know where to start and I cant help think you’re filming them only encourages the focus for them to get in the shot and not riding to their skills or improving on them.

It will end badly!
    2013 Tuono APRC ABS
    1982 LeMans Mk3

Always leave people better than you found them!
    Ever wondered what your life would be like if you chose trust rather than fear?

Quote Originally Posted by OZSLR View Post
    Sorry Alberto but I fear the guys you ride with, will either kill themselves or god forbid, someone else. So many poor riding skills displayed I dont know where to start and I cant help think you’re filming them only encourages the focus for them to get in the shot and not riding to their skills or improving on them.

It will end badly!
    Last week I told the same thing to a friend of mine.....You have a point there, and I totally agree with you : I am afraid that some of those guys, when they saw me filming, either tried badly to keep up with my pace, or tried to show some skills they donīt actually have.

I have to clear out that they are not my usual riding buddies......the video was shot at a yearly meetup with some locals from the area that I know, but I donīt usually ride with them.

I have to admit that sometimes I like to ride fast too (whenever the conditions are OK to do so, of course), but never putting myself or others in danger.......I believe that not even the racetrack is a place to do those silly things portrayed in the video,....and doing it in an open road is totally out place.

Thanks for your comment. Take care and ride safe !!!
    My current bikes:

My current bikes:

Laughing my ass off watching your friends drop a knee where only a little counter steering and a head drop would suffice....lol.

Good luck yo yo you and your frindex.
    07 R1200GSA...the Tanker
    04 K1200RS-sold
    01 K1200Rs-sold
    06 k1200R-sold
    05R1200GS-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy08 View Post

Good luck yo yo you and your frindex.
    Sorry, I Didnīt get the last part of your post....

About the first part....I take note of it. Thanks for the tip ;-)

Maybe you prefer this other knee drops (same of us displayed there).

We gladly accept any advice and tips you can give, of course.

Last edited by Albertomesell; 01-22-2018 at 02:04 PM.
    My current bikes:

The video's are getting ever scarier Alberto..... I really fear for some of those guys. I've seen before how riders get carried away going faster and faster without "learning" to ride "properly" and the end result is never pretty

The camera bike rider pretty much runs out of road at around 2 mins 30 secs (seriously close to crashing) and then puts himself in the most dangerous place possible on that left had corner at 2 mins 50 secs (over the centre line and on the wrong side!) - and he looks to ride with you a lot from the videos.

Please Alberto, try and get these guys to understand that they're putting their lives and the lives of others at risk by their refusal to get proper training and learn to ride quickly, safely. I wish you could make them understand that by all means ride fast, but don't ride stupid.

I'd love to come and ride your area, but to be honest, I wouldn't ride with Captain America, or the camera bike rider in the "TUONO fluid" video - I wouldn't want to be around when the shit hits fan and get caught up in their mess.

Mind you - the quality of your videos is spot on, wish I had the equipment and the skill to do some myself
    Last edited by millietant; 01-22-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    Cheers,

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast