-2016' Aprilia TUONO 1100 Factory
    -2014' Ducati Multistrada 1200S
    -2007' Yamaha R1 (racetrack only)
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlbertoMESELL

Used to be sunny Durham, now dull and rainy Midlands, England
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertomesell View Post
    Enjoy!

Take care and ride safe
    Holy shit Alberto, that BMW tourer in front of you for the first 3 minutes looks like a real accident waiting to happen, the number of times he runs out of road part way round a corner and crosses the centre line, or drifts wide on the exit, is totally scary !!!

Then, at 4 minutes, that 3rd bike in the "train", braking mid corner in the right hand bend, drifting across the road and almost taking out the bike coming towards them is unbelievably scary. To be honest, I stopped watching at that point !!

These are schoolboy errors and if those guys don't calm down, slow down or learn to ride properly, someone is going to die !

I know I can come across as a self righteous prick on things like this, but if was I coming the other way and got totalled by one of those guys running out of road/skill, I'd be totally pissed off and would be out for blood.
    Cheers,

"I am a selfish, self-righteous tosser", a "fucking loser" and now an "absolute fucking idiot"

Me - '03 RSV Mille, '89 FJ 1200 x 2, & '75 TL 125 & Schweizer S300 CBi Helicopter
    Wife - '01 FZ1 (Fazer 1000), '86 VF 750 Interceptor and '07 CRF 230F
    Kids - '03 Fazer 600, GY 125 and CRF 100 off roaders, '10 Reiju RS2 50 Matrix Pro

Ok Alberto, I plucked up the courage to watch a bit more, but it got worse - your slow motion section at 6.20 summed it all up - that guy you were following is going to hurt either himself, or someone else riding like that, wrong lines, wrong braking, losing the front, losing the rear - guys, learn to ride fast properly, before you have a big accident! - do a track school, there are plenty in Spain - and listen to and learn from, the instructors.

So, get these guys to follow your final statement - take care and safe, not like they're riding in that first video.
    Cheers,

"I am a selfish, self-righteous tosser", a "fucking loser" and now an "absolute fucking idiot"

Me - '03 RSV Mille, '89 FJ 1200 x 2, & '75 TL 125 & Schweizer S300 CBi Helicopter
    Kids - '03 Fazer 600, GY 125 and CRF 100 off roaders, '10 Reiju RS2 50 Matrix Pro

apriliaforum expert J.R. Bob Dobbs's Avatar
    Beautiful roads and scenery. Agree, flirting with the center line in blind corners will have dire consequences.
    Jap bikes suck.

apriliaforum newb
    wao beautiful... great

apriliaforum Member Albertomesell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by millietant View Post
    Holy shit Alberto, that BMW tourer in front of you for the first 3 minutes looks like a real accident waiting to happen, the number of times he runs out of road part way round a corner and crosses the centre line, or drifts wide on the exit, is totally scary !!!

Then, at 4 minutes, that 3rd bike in the "train", braking mid corner in the right hand bend, drifting across the road and almost taking out the bike coming towards them is unbelievably scary. To be honest, I stopped watching at that point !!

These are schoolboy errors and if those guys don't calm down, slow down or learn to ride properly, someone is going to die !

I know I can come across as a self righteous prick on things like this, but if was I coming the other way and got totalled by one of those guys running out of road/skill, I'd be totally pissed off and would be out for blood.
    I totally agree with you man...I keep telling my buddies to stay in line every time..........and believe me, they are no newbies/novice riders at all.......they have more than 30 years of riding experience each, tons of road mileage, and also much circuit/track experience.

In their favour IŽll add that those roads have very few traffic.....but, I donŽt wanna excuse them because, I insist...you are totally right on your comment....and IŽll keep telling them to ride safer.

As you can see in the other video (my first 2.000 Kms compilation), which is a compilation of clips of me with the TUONO, being recorded by my friends, I do stay in line and ride much safer (but no slower) than them ;-)

Thanks again for your comment.

Take care and ride safe
    Last edited by Albertomesell; 09-20-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    My current bikes:

Nice videos. Great country side.
    2013 Aprilia Shiver 750 - Sexy Beast Tri-Color
    2008 Aprilia RSV 1000R - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by G.Rossman View Post
    Nice videos. Great country side.
    Thanks man !!!
    My current bikes:

apriliaforum newb
    Great videos man very watchable.. beautiful scenery and a great ride

Lots of Italian beauties this week in Madrid (Spain)...and among them..... me with my TUONO ;-):

Take care and ride safe
    My current bikes:

My current bikes:

Quote Originally Posted by Albertomesell View Post
    I totally agree with you man...I keep telling my buddies to stay in line every time..........and believe me, they are no newbies/novice riders at all.......they have more than 30 years of riding experience each, tons of road mileage, and also much circuit/track experience.

In their favour IŽll add that those roads have very few traffic.....but, I donŽt wanna excuse them because, I insist...you are totally right on your comment....and IŽll keep telling them to ride safer.

As you can see in the other video (my first 2.000 Kms compilation), which is a compilation of clips of me with the TUONO, being recorded by my friends, I do stay in line and ride much safer (but no slower) than them ;-)

Thanks again for your comment.

Take care and ride safe
    It's good to see that the Aprilia rider (you, Alberto) is the one with sense ��☹️.

There's a saying about some of your friends and the "30 year riding experience" - if they don't, or won't, learn, then what they have is not 30 years of riding experience, it is just one year of riding experience, repeated 30 times. They have never progressed beyond their initial learning phase, either because of ego, or ignorance - both of which are dangerous on the road. one of these days their luck will run out, hopefully no-else gets hurt when that happens (like that cyclist in the video).

Hopefully you can eventually get through to your friends - I stopped riding with my "friends" who rode like that, after seeing one of them killed in a totally avoidable crash, riding just like your friends are doing - so you can maybe understand why I ramble on about it so much.

Ride fast, but safe ��.
    Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by millietant View Post
    It's good to see that the Aprilia rider (you, Alberto) is the one with sense ��☹️.

There's a saying about some of your friends and the "30 year riding experience" - if they don't, or won't, learn, then what they have is not 30 years of riding experience, it is just one year of riding experience, repeated 30 times. They have never progressed beyond their initial learning phase, either because of ego, or ignorance - both of which are dangerous on the road. one of these days their luck will run out, hopefully no-else gets hurt when that happens (like that cyclist in the video).

Hopefully you can eventually get through to your friends - I stopped riding with my "friends" who rode like that, after seeing one of them killed in a totally avoidable crash, riding just like your friends are doing - so you can maybe understand why I ramble on about it so much.

Ride fast, but safe ��.
    I truly appreciate your comment. I really do.
    Take care and ride safe
    My current bikes:

YesterdayŽs video .... I know some lines are still being crossed....but he is working on it ;-)

My current bikes:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast