Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Mv f41000r

  1. #1
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152

    Mv f41000r

    My track 2007 MV Agusta F41000R

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	547.6 KB 
ID:	295999
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    apriliaforum expert laker213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,735
    Very nice. Welcome Rich.

  3. #3
    apriliaforum expert flossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seq/Qld Auzzieland
    Posts
    600
    wow, she's a beauty, now snip that zip'tie shorter, I'd be having nightmares of it pulling to the right with the front in the air,

  4. #4
    apriliaforum prov-nov fabric8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Miami Shores
    Posts
    39
    Beautiful bike!! Absolutely love mine as well.
    2014 RSV4 Factory APRC ABS
    2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910R

  5. #5
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by flossy View Post
    wow, she's a beauty, now snip that zip'tie shorter, I'd be having nightmares of it pulling to the right with the front in the air,
    Aahh, thats why I have not progressed quicker with my lap times, damn tie.

  6. #6
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric8 View Post
    Beautiful bike!! Absolutely love mine as well.
    Same set up as you, waiting on arrival of a new 2014 RSV4 APRC ABS ( non factory). Which do you like better? Going to track them both.

  7. #7
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152
    New Nitron rear shock installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Richd748; 03-13-2016 at 11:15 AM.

  8. #8
    apriliaforum expert JAndrewG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Silverdale WA
    Posts
    2,088
    Love the F4 Rich, very pretty bike.

    One day I'll buy another...

    John
    2008 RSV 1000 R, platinum/charcoal/red
    Akrapovic full system, NERA top triple clamp, Aprilia accessory rear sets, AF1 Ti bolt kit, etc. etc...


    2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport, black... and stock for now

    2007 Ducati GT 1000, red
    Showa forks, Sachs shocks, Termignoni kit, lots more

  9. #9
    apriliaforum expert PumpinIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    3,983
    That must be one hell of an expensive track bike considering how impossible parts are to come by for those things.

    Love the F4 though no doubt!
    2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory SE
    _______________________________________________

    Aprilia RSV4 & Tuono V4 Owners Facebook Group
    Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
    My Facebook Profile

  10. #10
    apriliaforum expert JAndrewG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Silverdale WA
    Posts
    2,088
    Parts aren't hard to get at all for an MV. Moto Forza in San Diego is a stocking dealer with a huge inventory of parts, and there are several vendors on MVAgusta.net as well.

    John
    2008 RSV 1000 R, platinum/charcoal/red
    Akrapovic full system, NERA top triple clamp, Aprilia accessory rear sets, AF1 Ti bolt kit, etc. etc...


    2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport, black... and stock for now

    2007 Ducati GT 1000, red
    Showa forks, Sachs shocks, Termignoni kit, lots more

  11. #11
    apriliaforum expert PumpinIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by JAndrewG View Post
    Parts aren't hard to get at all for an MV. Moto Forza in San Diego is a stocking dealer with a huge inventory of parts, and there are several vendors on MVAgusta.net as well.

    John
    No kidding? I looked at an F4 for a while but everyone and their Mom kept warning me that part availability was virtually nonexistent, as was the dealer network.
    2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory SE
    _______________________________________________

    Aprilia RSV4 & Tuono V4 Owners Facebook Group
    Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
    My Facebook Profile

  12. #12
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpinIron View Post
    No kidding? I looked at an F4 for a while but everyone and their Mom kept warning me that part availability was virtually nonexistent, as was the dealer network.
    Actually it is very easy to get any stock part for the bike from the site below. The dealer could not even tell me how long it would take to get parts. When my forks were leaking they could not give me a timeframe to get parts. Found the site below and everything I have ordered (rear master cylinder/cable, tank bolt, fork seals, lower radiator guard, stock decals etc.) all arrive within 2 weeks. They have a schematic of all their bikes and I can order any part on it. Started doing more maintenance/work on it myself and this site has been great. Trying to avoid the dealer, ridiculous hourly price and they actually installed my Nitron shock incorrectly and initially told me the whole swing arm would have to come off for the install, which was incorrect. New shock had defective rebound knob, so I installed the replacement myself.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shock.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	303168

    Anyone that owns an MV needs to be aware of this site.

    http://shop.startwintrading.com/en/p...-senna-parts-1

  13. #13
    apriliaforum expert PumpinIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Richd748 View Post
    Actually it is very easy to get any stock part for the bike from the site below. The dealer could not even tell me how long it would take to get parts. When my forks were leaking they could not give me a timeframe to get parts. Found the site below and everything I have ordered (rear master cylinder/cable, tank bolt, fork seals, lower radiator guard, stock decals etc.) all arrive within 2 weeks. They have a schematic of all their bikes and I can order any part on it. Started doing more maintenance/work on it myself and this site has been great. Trying to avoid the dealer, ridiculous hourly price and they actually installed my Nitron shock incorrectly and initially told me the whole swing arm would have to come off for the install, which was incorrect. New shock had defective rebound knob, so I installed the replacement myself.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shock.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	303168

    Anyone that owns an MV needs to be aware of this site.

    http://shop.startwintrading.com/en/p...-senna-parts-1
    Very, very cool! So this is like the AF1 Racing of MV then. I always tell people (and I'm sure anyone with an Aprilia would agree), that without AF1 Racing getting parts for an Aprilia (with ease at least) would be a nightmare. Sure, other Aprilia dealers can order the parts, but its so much easier when the diagrams are online and you can browse the parts / prices for yourself.

    Perhaps now that I know this I'll start looking into an F4 again. Though I will say personally that I don't like the new F4 design. The last time I liked them was when they were still using the round exhausts instead of the newer square ones.
    2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory SE
    _______________________________________________

    Aprilia RSV4 & Tuono V4 Owners Facebook Group
    Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
    My Facebook Profile

  14. #14
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152
    Agree about the older model. The site JAndrewG mentioned, mvagusta.net, has all the maintenance manuals available online.

  15. #15
    apriliaforum expert PumpinIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    3,983
    Cool, I'll check that out! Now I may just have to pick up an MV!
    2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory SE
    _______________________________________________

    Aprilia RSV4 & Tuono V4 Owners Facebook Group
    Digital Sky Design (My Web Design Company)
    My Facebook Profile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTT MV Agusta F41000R
    By vananator in forum Other Stuff For Sale
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 01:05 PM
  2. Anyone want to buy my 2007 MV Agusta F41000R?
    By MotoMatthew in forum Other Stuff For Sale
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. Anyone want to buy my 2007 MV Agusta F41000R?
    By MotoMatthew in forum MV Agusta Motorcycles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 03:53 PM
  4. Another MV Agusta F41000R fan.
    By chad951 in forum RSVR and RSVR Factory (2004-2009)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 10:01 PM
  5. MV v 04 aprilia pic
    By RinOz in forum RSV1000 Mille, Mille R, and Mille SP (1998-2003)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •