Page 1 of 365 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Tuono V4 today?

What have you done to your Tuono V4 today?

Why don't we have one of these threads? Had a search but could not find one

Fitted a 15 tooth sprocket today, 15 minute job also aligned the rear swing arm adjusters which were a bit out judging from the guides.

Roll on Tuesday for a trackday...........

apriliaforum Junkie
    What did I do today? Discovered the reason my traction control was setting itself to minimum was that the clutch lever, when pulled hard in, just operated the minus paddle on the left grip. Admittedly, as I come from an off road background, my levers are rather downward aligned. But anyway, a bit of dremel work on the paddle edge has fixed it... could have been a painful surprise.
    Last edited by Motocorsaro3; 05-20-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Related to previous post from motocorsaro. Last week i removed the screw that holds the TC buttons in place, drilled a new hole so i could offset the buttons. Had to make new threads, and now i can move the clutch handle lower without it ever touching the minus button =) Oh and i installed lightec chain adjusters, CRG levers, 15T sprocket, installed woodcraft extended toe pieces and got the 2013 Race map. Not bad for a days work.
    KTM 1290 Super Duke R
    Tuono V4R APRC 2011 ( Crashed )
    http://www.youtube.com/oczer79

Ooooooooooooooh I like that toe piece, might get one of those

am fitting oxford heated grips at moment but have run into a slight problem as the + & - aprc switch is stopping the left grip from going on all the way not sure what i will do yet ! also having new front rubber on so it a good chance to groom her ready for its last ride for the season to the Brass Monkey rally which i will enter her in the show n shine !

Name:  IMAG0666.jpg
Views: 13413
Size:  64.4 KB Name:  IMAG0663.jpg
Views: 13533
Size:  82.2 KB

Replaced black plastic compression knob with super fast and cool gold billet thingamajig!
    SOLD ****** 2012 Tuono V4 - ARPC "FACTORY"- Leo Vince SBK Exhaust (removed muffler hanger) Race ECU, Aprilia OEM Carbon (Rear Hugger, Front Fender,) 15 tooth front sprocket, Brembo radial master cylinder, CRG mirror, Evo tail tidy, Spider grips, Rizoma rear-sets, Austin racing levers, Galfer custom brake lines, R&G radiator guards, alcantara seat, Rizoma brake fluid tank, Evotech gas cap, Rizoma oil bolt, Rizoma 42mm risers and Rizoma Handlebars, Rizoma brake lever guard.
    Ohlins forks, Ohlins shock, Forged wheels, Brembo monobloc calipers. EBC extreme pads, RSV4 Factory rear tail and belly pan fairing.

Washed it
    Bikes i own -
    Aprilia tuono V4R APRC, Aprilia Tuono V2, Fazer 1000 tuned(Ivanised)
    Bikes of the past -
    Kawasaki 650 Versys, Triumph sprint st 1050, Aprilia Falco,Suzuki gsxr 1000 k6, Kawasaki Gpz 1100s, Suzuki 1000 v strom, Honda Vf 1000f, Kawasaki Gpz 750 turbo, Kawasaki z 750s,Suzuki Gsxr 750 g, kawasaki Z 750 l1,Suzuki 650 v strom , Suzuki sv 650, Kawasaki Z 650, Suzuki freewind, Bmw F 650, Yamaha xj 650,Kawasaki Zx636 b1h,Yamaha fazer 600, Kawasaki Zzr 600,Honda hornet 600, Suzuki Gs500, Yamaha Xs 400 ,yamaha fzr 600, Kawasaki Fx400r, Yamaha rd 250/350 lc, Honda Cb 250 n,Yamaha tdr 250, Suzuki gt 250 x7, Yamaha dtr 125, Suzuki A 100, Honda H 100, Suzuki zr 50... Think that's them all

Nice knob

Got mine 3 weeks ago, since then I have replaced the stock exhaust, installed the RSV4s tail sections and in the process of installing the RSV4 belly pan (waiting on one bracket).

Last edited by Maser; 05-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.

apriliaforum newb
    I bought mine a present, Abba stand is on its way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maser View Post
    Got mine 3 weeks ago, since then I have replaced the stock exhaust, installed the RAV4s tail sections and in the process of installing the RSV4 belly pan (waiting on one bracket).

Best looking yellow one!
    SOLD ****** 2012 Tuono V4 - ARPC "FACTORY"- Leo Vince SBK Exhaust (removed muffler hanger) Race ECU, Aprilia OEM Carbon (Rear Hugger, Front Fender,) 15 tooth front sprocket, Brembo radial master cylinder, CRG mirror, Evo tail tidy, Spider grips, Rizoma rear-sets, Austin racing levers, Galfer custom brake lines, R&G radiator guards, alcantara seat, Rizoma brake fluid tank, Evotech gas cap, Rizoma oil bolt, Rizoma 42mm risers and Rizoma Handlebars, Rizoma brake lever guard.
    Ohlins forks, Ohlins shock, Forged wheels, Brembo monobloc calipers. EBC extreme pads, RSV4 Factory rear tail and belly pan fairing.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Nothing today, but yesterday I rewired the headlight harness to get both working. Cost me all of $3 for a roll of tape to re-wrap the harness. I had to get a female pin to put in one of the plugs, but I had some from work, and I was able to make one work. Other than that, just required a couple small lengths of wire and some soldering. Took me all of about 3 hours including running out to get supplies. Can't wait to see how much more light there is.

apriliaforum expert MishMashRSV4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maser View Post
    Got mine 3 weeks ago, since then I have replaced the stock exhaust, installed the RAV4s tail sections and in the process of installing the RSV4 belly pan (waiting on one bracket).
    Man o man that mustve been a pain in the arse fitting a RAV4 tailsection!!!
    Name:  2013-Toyota-RAV4-Rear.jpg
Views: 13946
Size:  169.0 KB

I bought mine about 3-4 weeks ago, and immediately went to town! It now has a Leo Vince Slip-On, CRG Arrow Mirrors, ASV C5 Levers, Tail Tidy, Cox Radiator and Oil Cooler guard, GB Racing case covers and an Aprilia touring screen. Love this bike!

Ordered the billet coolant manifold and will have Amauri install as a precaution

Quote Originally Posted by MishMashRSV4 View Post
    Man o man that mustve been a pain in the arse fitting a RAV4 tailsection!!!
    RSV4, my mistake. Fixed
    Last edited by Maser; 05-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I took mine to the dealer again. Red light on dash and Service on the LCD. Is this the new Italian Harley? WTF

Page 1 of 365 1231151101 ... LastLast