Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324 LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 4849

Thread: North GA ride?

  1. #4831
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waaashington
    Posts
    1,361
    Hi Russ,
    Got to 62 here today, but... only lasted about 15 minutes.... hahahaha

    Should be 33 or so for a high by thursday.. ugh....

    What was the temp. at the overlook?

    Where is Todd?


    see ya
    bill

  2. #4832
    apriliaforum expert rblue02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Blueridge GA, USA
    Posts
    2,005
    Guessing mid 50's at the overlook, but the sunshine made it quite warm.
    Chilly in the shade tho'. Todd was shopping...
    '02 Futura, Blue
    90k miles and all is well.

  3. #4833
    apriliaforum expert speedtoyz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    1,566
    Russ need snow pics !!!

  4. #4834
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waaashington
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtoyz1 View Post
    Russ need snow pics !!!
    Hi Bob,
    I heard you got a bunch of snow.
    I bet the Cherahola Skyway is a mess!

    see ya
    bill

  5. #4835
    apriliaforum expert the todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ball Ground
    Posts
    1,248

    Smile Cool Christmas toy!

    Here's some snow video from this morning, playing with my early Christmas present.
    Name:  IMG_0005.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  105.0 KB

  6. #4836
    apriliaforum expert rblue02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Blueridge GA, USA
    Posts
    2,005
    Cool, but is it fast enough to follow you up the RBRussell ?
    That would make for the next step in ride viddies !
    '02 Futura, Blue
    90k miles and all is well.

  7. #4837
    apriliaforum expert the todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ball Ground
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by rblue02 View Post
    Cool, but is it fast enough to follow you up the RBRussell ?
    That would make for the next step in ride viddies !
    It has a max speed of 40 mph and a follow me feature, maybe from the right altitude and a good vantage point I could make a decent video, but I have a lot to learn before I can pull that off.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mavic_Pro_Below.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	451.3 KB 
ID:	347817

  8. #4838
    apriliaforum expert speedtoyz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd View Post
    It has a max speed of 40 mph and a follow me feature, maybe from the right altitude and a good vantage point I could make a decent video, but I have a lot to learn before I can pull that off.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mavic_Pro_Below.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	451.3 KB 
ID:	347817
    Cool as crap! I have been wanting one of those how high will it go and how much? Oh yea how about the other toy in the picture

  9. #4839
    apriliaforum expert the todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ball Ground
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtoyz1 View Post
    Cool as crap! I have been wanting one of those how high will it go and how much? Oh yea how about the other toy in the picture
    Well, there's a guy on YouTube that went 16,000 feet in elevation which is illegal, but the range is around 4 1/2 miles.
    The other toy is my dog that thinks he's a cat.

  10. #4840
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waaashington
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd View Post
    Well, there's a guy on YouTube that went 16,000 feet in elevation which is illegal, but the range is around 4 1/2 miles.
    The other toy is my dog that thinks he's a cat.
    Hi Todd,
    Your dog cannot think he is a cat.

    cats do not think.....

    hahahaa


    nice toy,
    which picture has your house in int?

    see ya
    bill

  11. #4841
    apriliaforum expert the todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ball Ground
    Posts
    1,248
    Did anybody see the video of Bill when he took his Harley out to the snake


  12. #4842
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waaashington
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd View Post
    Did anybody see the video of Bill when he took his Harley out to the snake

    Hi Todd,
    no, not me...
    I cannot wheelie anything.... ahahahaha

    you know your flying if you can scrap your license plate....

    Oh, and I have a Sportster, not a Dyna.... get it right!!!!!!

    hahaha

    hope you and your family are doing well.

    see ya
    bill

  13. #4843
    apriliaforum expert the todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ball Ground
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by banderso View Post
    Hi Todd,
    no, not me...
    I cannot wheelie anything.... ahahahaha

    you know your flying if you can scrap your license plate....

    Oh, and I have a Sportster, not a Dyna.... get it right!!!!!!

    hahaha

    hope you and your family are doing well.

    see ya
    bill
    you were supposed to play along

  14. #4844
    apriliaforum expert speedtoyz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by banderso View Post
    Hi Todd,
    no, not me...
    I cannot wheelie anything.... ahahahaha

    you know your flying if you can scrap your license plate....

    Oh, and I have a Sportster, not a Dyna.... get it right!!!!!!

    hahaha

    hope you and your family are doing well.

    see ya
    bill
    I have followed Bill riding like this, and he does ride like that even the helmet is close. Good to see you back out riding again Bill!

  15. #4845
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waaashington
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd View Post
    you were supposed to play along
    Hi Todd,
    oops.. hahaha
    I cannot discerne "hints". My wife hints all the time what I should do, or buy, or ??? I get it wrong 100% of the time. Well.... sometimes wrong on purpose....
    She gets upset, but hey... I keep advising her to just tell me what she wants. I then say "no" and am in trouble anyway...
    How about you? Ever get out of the doghouse? hahahaha

    see ya
    bill

Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. North GA ride - Saturday, 11/24
    By SecondGen7 in forum Aprilia Owner Rides, Trackdays, Meetings, and Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 10:37 PM
  2. North GA Ride
    By FalcoPilot in forum Aprilia Owner's Pictures, Videos, and Sounds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 09:04 PM
  3. North Ga riding...
    By fisyfish in forum General Motorcycle Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:05 PM
  4. North GA riding
    By Aregata4x4 in forum ETV1000 CapoNord (2001-2007)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:09 PM
  5. MITM (Meet In The Middle) Ride 2004 North GA Mountains 6/27 - 7/2
    By CarlosT in forum General Motorcycle Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •