Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The "Stay at my Place" thread

apriliaforum prov-nov Black04Fac's Avatar
    Located 80 miles east of SFO, town call Manteca, between interstate 5 and hwy 99. Hwy 120 runs throught our town heading to Yosemite. Have extra rooms, bathroom, showers and parking. Broke down closed by have trailer will help out.

I live in Little town called Lower Beechmont thats a short drive to the beach and civilization. I'm about 20 odd minutes away from Surfers Paradise, Queensland Australia, 12 minutes to the M1 motorway, and a short trip to the grocery store and bottle shop.

I live up the mountain, and you need to make about 30 odd tight turns climbing up the road to get to my place. I live on the road that is part of the local fun ride circuit. I've got a spare room made up for guests, a big balcony/deck overlooking the dam and ocean beyond, and enough room for a few bikes in the lockup garage. If you're riding past stop on for a coffee. If you are broken down or limping nearby PM me on this forum and I'll likely be able to come help.

Cheers
    Ron
    Ron J
    President & Founder - Aprilia Owners Club of Australia
    Gold Coast, Australia

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille - (Red) Upgraded Ohlins Rear Shock, Sato Rearsets, Gabro F27F Chip, Modded Link Pipe, Billet Intake Stacks, Open Airbox Kit, Backdated Airboot, Adjustable Clipons, Quick Release Gas Cap, Leo Vince Can, Ohlins Dampener, and more.

2014 Aprilia Tuono APRC - (Matte Black) Matris Rear Shock, Racetech Front Springs, Custom Valving and Shim Stack, Gilles X-Factor Rearsets, Rizoma Kit incl: Drag bar, risers, oil filler cap, & brake reservoir, CRG Arrow right mirror, matte carbon windscreen and heel plates, Akra slip-on, Race ECU & More

Quote Originally Posted by BNWombat View Post
    Bed and Shed here. Most welcome. Just 98 kms gate to gate, Phillip Island GP Circuit. Some bikes in the shed, too...

Easy bus, train, bus from Melbourne Airport.

C'mon Down! :-))))
    Awesome! If you ever get up to South Queensland, I've got a similar offer at my place in Lower Beechmont with a bed, drinks and american style bbq!
    Ron J
    President & Founder - Aprilia Owners Club of Australia
    Gold Coast, Australia

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille - (Red) Upgraded Ohlins Rear Shock, Sato Rearsets, Gabro F27F Chip, Modded Link Pipe, Billet Intake Stacks, Open Airbox Kit, Backdated Airboot, Adjustable Clipons, Quick Release Gas Cap, Leo Vince Can, Ohlins Dampener, and more.

2014 Aprilia Tuono APRC - (Matte Black) Matris Rear Shock, Racetech Front Springs, Custom Valving and Shim Stack, Gilles X-Factor Rearsets, Rizoma Kit incl: Drag bar, risers, oil filler cap, & brake reservoir, CRG Arrow right mirror, matte carbon windscreen and heel plates, Akra slip-on, Race ECU & More

Kansas City. MO - Famous for BBQ, Jazz and not much else - but a central spot that one drives through to get to more interesting places.

Close to downtown. Have guest bedroom with a view of our chickens in the backyard. Also have a profile on couchsurfing.org

apriliaforum newb
    Where you at. Would like to try some new roads. Free nights stay makes all the difference in trying these. Money is tight, two kids in college.
    Joseph David Dugan

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789