Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Stay at my Place" thread

Lonrenz,

Only just spotted your post.

We're up for it (me and little Rossi).

Found out I'm inline for a bonus next January so funds will allow the trip.

Having some building work done at the moment so thought the increased mortgage would put a stop to European trips for a while.

Addicted to Montmello so may go by Easyjet for the weekend as well.

If we did meet Ico, three Yellow Falco's together, imagine the attention (by bugs and flies at least) we would get

We always have beer in the fridge, an open room & a space in the garage. If anyone is on their way to Mexico, or just looking for a place to spend a day or two during spring break I would be happy to accomidate you. The wife & I are in Corpus Christi, Texas.

I will say that with numerous refineries in the area, gas prices are always lower than the national average. Not much, but still $.10 cheaper than San Antonio or Houston.

AJ

Brighton, England Freelance Gynaecologist

Thumbs up Italia forza! stokesy blinded by the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowduck
    Lonrenz,

Only just spotted your post.

We're up for it (me and little Rossi).

Found out I'm inline for a bonus next January so funds will allow the trip.

Having some building work done at the moment so thought the increased mortgage would put a stop to European trips for a while.

Addicted to Montmello so may go by Easyjet for the weekend as well.

If we did meet Ico, three Yellow Falco's together, imagine the attention (by bugs and flies at least) we would get
    I know...just imagine a huge yellow blur through the garden of england to the ferry port just dazzling stokesy with the sheer brilliance of the paintwork!

Well for me , i know what you mean about building remortgage stuff, had all that too

.....i currently work in a school that's been announced its being shut down so trip is provisional till i know what's going on....have my own plans for new projects but finish work in 10 days

but paid till mid january

So if it all works out...mates i went to france with want to do assen wsbk but i'm not sure i want to do it like that again,
    i'm hanging for mugello even if i go on my own...... but if it happens its a big hello to ICO our new friend!!!
    congrats on the azzurri world cup Ico....does that help with our acomodation!?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."
    - Michael Delaney (Steve McQueen) in Le Mans

If someone is traveling trough Slovenia, I have a quiet place to stay near Maribor for up to 5-6 people ( depends, if they will sleep in the same bed )
    Normaly full a refrigirator, a good vine in a cellar, minimum a box of good beer, a grill in the garden and a garage (guarded with a German Shepherd Dog) which can take 4-5 bikes.
    Anyone interested, PM me.
    Sorry to tee this one so late, it should be marked with "sticky"

Cya,
    El Barto

apriliaforum Junkie
    yip my place is good for 2 any time, falco's not their owners lol

sms

apriliaforum prov-nov

Bristol, UK

I can offer a double bedded room with French food (not this crap) to whoever is visiting Bristol in the UK.

Midlands, UK

Close to the M1,M6, A14 junction.

We have a spare room, a good size garden with fire pit for any campers and beautifull countryside all around us.

Could make space for another Falco or two in the double garage.

Possibly on the down side but good for security we have an overfriendly dog nick named 'Loopy Loo' who'll let us know if any one's about.

A bit of a walk to a choice of 3 locals.

count me in lads, if tuono riders are elligible to your generous offers??
    i have a spare bed and and two comfy settee's if anyone is passing burnley lancashire, secure parking and possibly more space at me mam's who lives across from me
    renegade air box
    renegade link pipe on collector pipe
    renegade chip
    akrapovic single
    pro taper bars
    carbon rad gaurds, front and rear hugger
    single seat unit
    15/42
    next job is cam sprocket's

Thumbs up Great idea, Santa Cruz, CA, USA

A Futura rider, never check the Falco board, so first time seeing this.

I have a spare room and have opened my door to fellow riders before. Good juju.

If anyone's traveling to or through Santa Cruz (Central coast, California), I'm 3 blocks from the beach, nice spare room with secure garage space. Your bike would be 20' from your bedroom door. I'm at the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains with some very bitchin' backroads just a few miles away, and about 40 minutes from Laguna Seca.

You want secure parking? We got it. Can easlly fit forty bikes into our block paved, walled and gated back yard. However, there's no way we can fit forty bikers into our house. Reckon we could squeeze in six of you as long as you don't mind floors and settees, a couple of camp beds and an inflatble matress.

Where are we? In Newbury, Berkshire (where the berks come from) in the UK. We're close to the town centre with a pub five doors down the road and a big bike shop two minutes ride away. Some nice rural twisties close by and near to the A34/M4.

Draw a line from Southampton to Oxford, then another from London to Bristol, where they meet is about where we are.

apriliaforum newb
    Space here Southern New Mexico US, about 50 miles from the border. Have hosted a dozens riders at a time, nothing fancy though, Also have a big garage and plenty of camping spots. Even let a Brit spend the night

apriliaforum expert twinkiethekid's Avatar

An up to date version of the page 1 post

The Twinkie house does have a little used bedroom with a queen bed that could help save some money for that Vegas trip. And an enclosed garage to put the bikes. If I remove the truck, quite a few bikes.
    '03 Falco, in the fast colors
    '15 Caponord #119

Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to roast in the depths of a Slor that day I can tell you.
    Constitution Allah Ackbar Tea Party bomb abortion patriot gun IRS Islam dog whistle Obama prayer tax surveillance

apriliaforum Member Da-Ku-Joutei's Avatar
    Not allot here but close to some pretty fast and nice twisty bits..... give it a couple of days and you could probbaly hop from froggy (Hop getit?? ) to me and Nooj (if you like chainsaws aparently)

Got room for a couple of bikes in the garage and a max of about 4 riders (if you don't mind the floor/setee)
    '01 Falco in the Fast colour
    '92 XRV 750 Africa Twin
    '85 CR 250
    '89 Toyota Carina II GL

apriliaforum expert
    Coming to San Franscisco / San Jose to bum around for a few days on spring break. But I'm flying in. Does that still count? lol.

I'm coming in on the 3rd i think and saying tuesday night, weds night, and thursday night before meeting up with some friends from tn to travel more. Is there anyone in the area that would have room for me a night or so? I dont' mind staying at multiple places.

I pretty much just plan on taking the trains around to see some sights, hit up berkely and stanford colleges, and who knows what else.

apriliaforum expert
    Oh and I forgot to mention, i moved to the nashville tn area now, so I've got a couch and futon in murfreesboro tennessee if anyone needs a place to crash. I've a projector and plenty of booze if you get bored

(and I apologize to whoever came to my house in knoxville a couple years ago. I was gone an my ex didn't answer the door when she saw a couple bikers pull up :P [that's why she's my ex, LOL ] )

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast