Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Stay at my Place" thread

apriliaforum expert twinkiethekid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowduck
    Tripe with vinegar..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe

Bet no one's planning to tour the UK now

So much for attending the 2012 Olympics!
    '03 Falco, in the fast colors
    '15 Caponord #119

Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to roast in the depths of a Slor that day I can tell you.
    Constitution Allah Ackbar Tea Party bomb abortion patriot gun IRS Islam dog whistle Obama prayer tax surveillance

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiethekid
    So much for attending the 2012 Olympics!
    And the Gold medal for Tripe & Black Pudding Eating goes to Yellowduck

apriliaforum expert twinkiethekid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowduck
    And the Gold medal for Tripe & Black Pudding Eating goes to Yellowduck
    It would be hard to lose when you are the only one competing!
    '03 Falco, in the fast colors
    '15 Caponord #119

Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to roast in the depths of a Slor that day I can tell you.
    Constitution Allah Ackbar Tea Party bomb abortion patriot gun IRS Islam dog whistle Obama prayer tax surveillance

apriliaforum expert Carbon Can Kat's Avatar
    We have two rooms that go unused since the boys are on their own. We also have a 33' RV that sleeps up to 8 people if additional space is needed. Right now the house is pretty much in shambles as we are redecorating and refurbing some rooms. If I get off my ass and get the Laverda licensed and insured you would also have a bike to ride if you wanted too. We live about 90 minutes from some of the best roads in the southeast US and could plan a day or so up there.

Might plan on doing some kind of reciprocal lodging agreements with some people in the UK. Once we get through the mess of my plant closing and me retiring, somewhat against my wishes, we plan on a week or so trip to the UK and Paris.

QUOTE=Yellowduck]And the Gold medal for Tripe & Black Pudding Eating goes to Yellowduck[/QUOTE]
    Tripe & Black pudding, MAGNIFICENT !!! I'll give you a run fer yer money with that kind of bait!!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

apriliaforum Member
    I'll be in Sydney for a few days, 18-3rd Feb-Mar. What's a cool bike joint that you guys meet at? i havent hashed all the riding deets out yet, as I am going with a girl i am dating. But i am going to try to rent a ride for either a day ride or a two day. We are totally playin it by ear as her sis lives in Syd. So.... I can call or PM you down-under hooligans for a beer when i can get it sorted through!!! I will be checking my PM's when I arrive!! Cheers.

What Aprilia are you currently riding there Jimmy? If in Sydney, I'm always up for a beer or 3! PM me when you arrive. If you happen to organise a bike, I may be able to organise a day off for one, a ride that is, for myself.

Let me know.

Hoh, Hum, another shitty day in paradise!

apriliaforum Member
    I currently ride a Kawak ZRX 1200r. Far from stock...But...all of my buds here seem to like the I-talian motos!!!!!!

Aussie Ride

Hey Ex, we could introduce Jimmy to the delights of the old road, Have lunch at Wollombi and meet Kiwi . . Check out his new ride . . All we gotta do is keep Jimmy on the left side of the road . .should be sweet

And Kiwi, I will do that ride I was talking about, Just gotta clear the weekend with the Missus . . or maybe you could ride to Ex's place on a friday, we do the home brew thing, ride to your place saturday, more barbi n beer, ride back sunday . . . perfect . . .

Cheers

Steve
    The road less travelled has corners that need exploring . . .

Sounds good to me...

.....have been thinking about doing the home brew thing myself too
    Riding Is Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by falco03
    i'll be needing your address, FP........i'm taking a trip to Ohio - by way of Georgia.
    I have room at my place in the lovely frozen tundra that is NE Ohio. If anyone is coming this way (for what reason I would have no idea), there is a bedroom and bike parking available.

There is always beer here and we are not far from Skyline Chili and the best drive in burger joint on Earth.
    As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraJ
    (But why would anyone ever want to come to Pittsburgh?)
    Yuengling.
    As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists

Quote Originally Posted by UnsavedOne
    Yuengling.
    Or maybe to see the lombardi trophy...

You're quite a Yuengling friend my friend.

There are two places I would never live based upon lack of self control. The first is Vegas.... I would be dead and broke inside of a month.

The second is Pittsburgh. I would be a rotten beer alcoholic, and no one likes a beer alcoholic. They are fat and lazy. At least a Vodka alky gets to socialize with fancy looking Martinis and binge on maybe a bottle of booze. A beer alky sucks. They never actually die of liver problems, their hearts stop because they have gotten so fat. That guy has to drink a case to get the same effect of a bottle of Vodka. That is a sad road to take for me. I will stick with rotten ass, non-Yuengling having Ohio.

For the record I have what is left of a case of Yuengling Black and Tan in my garage. An associate from work ran to PA last week on business and thought enough to bring me a care package. Life is good.

My home is in Oklahoma City, but I'm usually on the road about 9-10 months out of the year. I don't think I would trust any of you guys staying in my house with my wife!

Click Repsol Falco

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast