Thread: User Feedback/Rating System for Buy/Sell Forums

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

User Feedback/Rating System for Buy/Sell Forums

You are now able to give, receive, and view feedback for transactions carried out in the buy/sell forums. Once the transaction is complete, if you are the buyer or seller use the following link in the first post of the thread to leave feedback. Afterward the review will be linked in the user's Feedback and it will be displayed prominently in their profile in the buy/sell forums.

Name:  trader.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  19.2 KB

Simply fill out all of the fields and reference the required transaction thread, and submit like you would a normal forum post:

Name:  trader1.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  81.9 KB

If you are researching a user's past transactions, use the links in the navbar at the top of any page:

Name:  trader3.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  24.1 KB

Please be honest, fair and objective so that others can use your experience when considering their own transactions. This system can be of substantial benefit to the community and any misuse will not be tolerated.

apriliaforum expert hurricanejohn's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Please leave appropriate feedback for your dealings with folks here. I know of one absolute thief here on the forum and want to steer clear of anybody that doesn't live up to the deal. Feedback will help clear up any doubts as to whether or not people want to deal with a buyer/seller. Some people know that they deal with international sellers/buyers and since they aren't in the same country believe they can get over on somebody. Let's keep it good and clean and leave appropriate feedback on our transactions.

HJ
    Last edited by hurricanejohn; 04-15-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    WERA #54 Expert www.amishracing.com
    2009 Tuono Factory (Red Lion)
    2013 RSV4 (Iron Man 1)
    2013 Honda Traxxionized Goldwing
    www.trackdaywinner.com

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejohn View Post
    Please leave appropriate feedback for your dealings with folks here. I know of one absolute thief here on the forum and want to steer clear of anybody that doesn't live up to the deal. Feedback will help clear up any doubts as to whether or not people want to deal with a buyer/seller. Some people know that they deal with international sellers/buyers and since they aren't in the same country believe they can get over on somebody. Let's keep it good and clean and leave appropriate feedback on our transactions.

HJ
    Totally agree HJ.
    Ive bought twice off this forum, once from the UK, where I spent $1100 aust, not a lot but enough to not want to loose... and the only reason I took the chance was because of his feedback, and comments guys had posted after purchase..and in this case I was 110% happy, so was happy to spend a min filling out feedback... 2nd time time was this week, not so much money, and here in Australia, same deal..110% happy.. It works..its a shame that this stuff goes on, ive been around bikes all my life, over 40 years and still try and believe were a close knit group..i know I would never shaft another biker/rider... but sadly things happen... I plan on buying many more things from u guys, so I do look at feedback and comments u post up....it does work..
    Cheers davo