I have a front upper and lower for sale for an 06 and newer rs125. These are fibreglass race fairings, but not hotbodies or sharkskinz or whatever. They are decent, but I got them off of ebay. Here is some additional information.
1. They were used on a supermono project, based on a cagiva mito. Radiator cutouts had to be made to adapt to a wider rad. The scoops can be left as is, or glassed over prior to painting.
2. It had a 4-stroke engine, so I filled in the bellypan as an oil catch. This can be cut out in order to accomodate the 2 stroke aprilia pipe.
3. The upper and lower are connected via kurvey girl 1/4 turn fasteners.
4. Windscreen is included in price advertised.
5. Painted in gulf oil blue, with gulf decals clear coated. Numberplate (white) painted on. Numbers removable.
$250 plus shipping. It will come in a big box due to size, so factor that in. Shipping cost depends on your location.
Photo shows complete bike, only fairing and windscreen included in price.