Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MotoGP: 2012 France

All the money Ducati have spent on new frames for Rossi & i reacon they just confiscated the keys for Uccio's back doors and told him he wasnt getting access till he "came home with some silverware for the coffee table"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bayross66 View Post
    All the money Ducati have spent on new frames for Rossi & i reacon they just confiscated the keys for Uccio's back doors and told him he wasnt getting access till he "came home with some silverware for the coffee table"...
    stands back and waits for the hellfire to rain down upon the blasphemer

apriliaforum Junkie
    I for one enjoyed the race, Lorenzo did a great job getting out in front and managing his lead. Both factory Honda riders struggled with their rides and fell to Rossi in his wet ride comfort. It was fun watching the Tech3 team fighting for Spies seat, would not be surprized to see one of them moved into before seasons end. The way they both ran to pick up their bikes and reenter the race showed a full effort.
    02 RSV Red , Derestricted intake, EVO airbox kit, Evo alu trumpets, Carbon panels from 01 MilleR, Haga dash, Ohlins damper, Sato rearsets, Tigcraft 80mm full system, 04 mirrors
    '04 Futura Silver, de-restricted air box, mille boot & Evo air filter, John B's rectifier & Anderson Power Pole connectors, brass QD, Nippy Normans HID low beam and Boss Bob's HID highs, Skidmark CF hugger & chainguard, TaylorMades, Helibars, Evo clutch slave, AF1 radial masters & 4 pad brakes, CRG clutch and brake levers, Rhino frame and front axle sliders, Wilbers shock, Lindemann Eng. fork mods, heated grips Gloebs' former bike

Quote Originally Posted by fwagman View Post
    Jed .......... XL please!

Tommy takes a win & Dani laps Pies. If I hadn't lost twice, I would be embarassed by my 6-0 lead
    I will make plans and allocate funds against future expenditures, but I won't concede just yet.

Red or Black?

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ZutAlors View Post
    And one of only three father/son GP winner pairings.

One of the others being Vale/Graziano Rossi.
    Really? I can think of at least 6 father/son GP winner pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by ZutAlors;
    Apparently he's banging this bint - Elisabetta Canalis

[img
    http://topsportracing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Elisabetta-Canalis_1.jpg[/img]
    Now she's enough to turn the campest brown clown straight...

What ever way Rossi bends i think this is the most important race of his career & frankly im relieved he's proved his doubters wrong, even though the Ducati was better in the wet, its still a stack of shit compared to the Honda's & Yamaha's..

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/MotoGP

Not bad....for an antipodean.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
    -- Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Axecent View Post
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/MotoGP

Not bad....for an antipodean.
    Hey, waking up each morning is a plus if you are a paranoid, moaning, drug addled antipodean!

"The vehicle is constructed of inedible parts. Do not bite, suck, chew or swallow any part of the vehicle for any reason whatever".
    (RS250 manual 9:16)

apriliaforum expert Candied Falco's Avatar
    So apparently Ben not only had issues on the start, he also had to change helmets due to a leaky visor. Will his bad luck ever end this season?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345