Thread: Aprilia Dorsoduro Factory - 2011 model - only 900 miles

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score

Aprilia Dorsoduro Factory - 2011 model - only 900 miles

This bike is in the UK
    ================

I took this in part exchange for my Morini Granpasso. Had a B road blast on it for 40 miles, if someone knows a way of having more fun with your clothes on do please let me know.
    Tempted to keep it for summer but if someone is keen I think I'll let it go.

Details:

Factory Light Weight Model of the Dorsoduro, Brembo 4 piston radial callipers with 320mm front discs & 240mm rear, full Arrow system, Carbon Fibre Body Work includes front mudguard, ignition surround, tank panels, DPM Mirrors & Levers, Fully Adjustable Sachs 43mm front forks with fully adjustable rear suspension, Factory warranty till November 2012, Only 900 miles from new & had its 600 mile service.
    Unmarked as new condition. Lovely bike, have also ridden the standard one and this feels much better on the road than that model. With the Arrow system it sounds fantastic. Has removable baffles. 3 engine maps Sport, Touring, Rain at the touch of a button. Longitudinal 90 degree V Twin. LED Illumination. Registered end of 2010 on a 60 plate, 2011 model.

With this spec including the Arrow system and other bits this would cost you over 8500 new. With only 900 miles on it, grab yourself a bargain at only 5,995. It really is as new.

Cheers
    Gareth
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Ducati Multistrada 1200s Sport / Aprilia Dorsoduro Factory

Feedback Score
    Bump for a great looking DD.
    2011 Dorsoduro 750 - Black

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer gods than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen F. Roberts

"The population of lonely people with eager willingness to be purposefully wrong is not to be underestimated." - Will Assaf

Quote Originally Posted by naimchase View Post
    Motorcycles are not just fun toys. They are a catalyst for the enjoyment of life. They enhance your own, and bring something out in those around you.
    Be open to the enthusiasm of riders and non-riders. You will be well rewarded.