Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Millono

The Millono

Thought you chaps might like to see what I've been fettlin in me lab over winter. Inspired by the Fucktory I give you The Millono.

98% finished, just waiting for bar ends and the mask side pieces. Bellypan doesn't look to shabby, if it stays I'll take the trim off and tidy it up a bit or maybe fit the small one. All wiring mods done, black powder coated handlebar, black lines, carbon side panels etc, carbon Mivv can, open airbox etc. Goes magnificent and is so comfy, the older engines are so much nicer imho. Tomorow its MOT time.

Alas after the purchase of Styx's beautifull Racing I'm going to be selling it.
    www.tuonoworld.com

A gut full of ale and a head full of magic.

Very nice!

That KTM fairing looks factory and I'm well impressed with the bellypan.

Great job.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Cheers Graham, its officially for sale as from tomorrow morning. Damn that Racing
    www.tuonoworld.com

apriliaforum expert
    whats the mivv sound like, fancy a shorty myself, well dual shortys when i put the falco system on. where did you get the belly pan? after one of those full length ones too.

apriliaforum Junkie Judge Dredd's Avatar
    That is nicely done!
    Black Tuono - PCIII USB + Evoluzione Complete Tuono Race Airbox Kit + Fuel Exhaust = 125.8 BHP.
    Honda CBR1100 Blackbird

The Mivv is fab, not mega loud like I expected it to be. Got the baffle in and still set an alarm off though I freehanded the original b/pan.
    www.tuonoworld.com

apriliaforum expert
    dremmel job, nice one. good to know its easy done.

Had it up on the ramp still on the bike, pretty easy really.
    www.tuonoworld.com

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Looks really great. The fucktory was also my inspiration to transform mine 1,5yrs ago.

How did you put away the big electric cable that runs behind the fork to the headlight and speedo.
    Thats one thing im still having trouble with. I think i need to cut the wires en re-solder them.

Maybe some pics of how it runs to help me?

And do you still have the steering damper mounted?

here is my frankenstein!
    '04 tuono Mods done:
    Gabro V5 chip, '00 air intake, dt1-foam filter, shortened akrapovic titanium exhaust with titanium linkpipe, 16-43 sprockets, Gold chain, Carbon oil cover, Carbon radiator cover, Carbon coolant cover, Carbon exhaust hanger and carbon heelprotectors, Rizoma mirrors handlebar and grips, Red lenses with integrated turn signals rear, Titax brake/clutch lever, Red powder coated OZ-rims,

Fightered: Front Fairing, GSXR k4 headlight, Koso RX2n speedo,

Didn't have any problems with the cables coming from the frame up in to the headlight. Just pulled them back a bit and they landed neat. All the relays and fuses are mounted on the chrome fairing brackets you can see and the whole lot pivots on some brackets I made and fixed to the bottom yoke to reveal them ;-]

www.tuonoworld.com

Nice "BIKES" nob!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Heh'heh, I'm having a roll call Sunday morning if the weathers all reet.
    www.tuonoworld.com

Nice bike Nob. What's the deal with the concertina wire? Do you live in a war zone?
    1999 (sold as a 2000 model in USA) RSV Mille Tricolor with Ohlins radial forks, 4 pad Brembo radial calipers, 16mm radial Brembo brake master, Ohlins shock with remote hydraulic preload, KTM sprag, Gen2 blue anodized forged aluminum OZ radial wheels, dual link modified 2-1 collector, Akrapovic slipon, 57mm Gen1 air box, Gen2 57mm TBs, 60mm tall Gen2 Tuono velocity stacks, Gabro A2BF EPROM, Falco clipons, long stem RS125 mirrors, 17/42 sprockets, carbon fiber front fender, rear hugger, chain guard, heel guards...

apriliaforum expert
    manchester, dan, i suppose you could say it is a warzone! lol no offence nob, i would electrify my shed if it were legal on account of where i live.

Quote Originally Posted by DanV990 View Post
    Nice bike Nob. What's the deal with the concertina wire? Do you live in a war zone?
    Dan, its not there to keep others out, ITS THERE TO KEEP NOB IN!!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast