Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who lives in Southern California, just north of L.A. & wants a raised screen???

Quote Originally Posted by derbybrit1 View Post
    Where are you going to be in L.A., and for how long?
    Not sure where Im going as I havent booked the accommodation for LA.

I have a conference to go to In Vegas from 5th-10th July and have decided to take the whole family along. So my wife and 3 kids (Aged 4,6 9). Disneyland is naturally on the cards for 2 days. And assuming there is something interesting to do in LA then I expect we will stay there at least 4-6 days.

Im trying to sort flight times etc so havenbt yet worked out if we will be in LA before the 4th or after the 10th July.

But I feel a beer coming on

Whats more, my lovely wife loves Tequila ... and I expect there is some good stuff in the vicinity!
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

1. Tuono V4 in super fast Yellow, 15/42, Werkes pipe, Race ECU, Oz Forged Wheels, Aprilia Touring Screen, Revalved Forks & Shock, heated grips, CRG Bar End mirrors, Ventura Rack, Carbon side fairings, Baher Intercom, Mana raised bars, Seat Recovered, Nitrous kit, super charger, shitty Chinese folding levers & a flashy sticker that makes me faster...

2. GSXR K7 Track bike, all in bits after being knocked off at turn 1 Hampton Downs . Other rider banned for 2 months!

Quote Originally Posted by scott2ride View Post
    Whats more, my lovely wife loves Tequila ... and I expect there is some good stuff in the vicinity!
    She is lovely....(I've even met her!! ). and yep Scott's determination that she likes Tequila can be confirmed, although she can't remember!! And obviously will deny all things relating to the event....even some dumb ass Aussie who backed a Pajero into a huge pillar!! I honestly couldn't see the damn thing in white with a car full of pissed passengers!!

Hoh, Hum, another shitty day in paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Exdukenut View Post
    She is lovely....(I've even met her!! ). and yep Scott's determination that she likes Tequila can be confirmed, although she can't remember!! And obviously will deny all things relating to the event....even some dumb ass Aussie who backed a Pajero into a huge pillar!! I honestly couldn't see the damn thing in white with a car full of pissed passengers!!

Leigh... I would like to say that when you crashed Jasons truck that it wasnt your fault.... but it was... cos you were just as hammered as my wife was.

But Jason was also retarded to let you drive as even though he was drunk, he should have known you were drunk too

Did you offer to pay his insurance excess or did you immediately flee the county like a typical Aussie!? LOL hehe
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

1. Tuono V4 in super fast Yellow, 15/42, Werkes pipe, Race ECU, Oz Forged Wheels, Aprilia Touring Screen, Revalved Forks & Shock, heated grips, CRG Bar End mirrors, Ventura Rack, Carbon side fairings, Baher Intercom, Mana raised bars, Seat Recovered, Nitrous kit, super charger, shitty Chinese folding levers & a flashy sticker that makes me faster...

2. GSXR K7 Track bike, all in bits after being knocked off at turn 1 Hampton Downs . Other rider banned for 2 months!

Quote Originally Posted by scott2ride View Post
    Leigh... I would like to say that when you crashed Jasons truck that it wasnt your fault.... but it was... cos you were just as hammered as my wife was.

But Jason was also retarded to let you drive as even though he was drunk, he should have known you were drunk too

Did you offer to pay his insurance excess or did you immediately flee the county like a typical Aussie!? LOL hehe
    The last one, obviously!! hehehe

Welcome

The U.S. Department of Agriculture has started posting signs in advance of Scott's arrival.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Team Punisher/AF1 Racing:
    World's Fastest Aprilia RSV 200.8mph
    Texas Mile Record Holder - Fastest Twin
    ------------------------------

Aprilia Testimonial:
    I'm riding the same roads I've ridden for years with pace and conviction that belies my relative lack of talent.
    --SlamDunK

Scott will bring his own boots BTW...............

Hey! I resemble that comment!
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

That is too funny!!

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Wow, this thread has degenerated...

I am really looking forward to any news on the windscreen.
    Le Prince Noir did you meet with them? How did it go?

apriliaforum Member standrewscross's Avatar
    As long as it's better than the Puig screen...

Hey Shiv (Le Prince Noir) !!!!

Where the fuck are ya? They are waiting on you for the screen????

Ok... if anyone else is in LA then get down there and take your screen... and you will get a free raised screen.

Call him up, remove your screen and drop it in there for a few days, then wait for the new raised one to arrive!

and if you local bastards cant organise a piss-up in a brewery, then I will send my bloody screen from NZ!

SO hurry the hell up!
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

Holy crap, who would have thought out would be so hard to give away a free raised screen?

Someone in SoCal must be keen?
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

Still no one willing to take their bike in to show it to zero gravity? They will give you a free raised screen when they make them..
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

Maybe it's because people in LA are ghay???
    Pete

It does seem like they are a pack of poofs!
    ScottyDog

Linkage Tester !

In The Garage

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast