Thread: how to change rear light bulb aprilia shiver750

Yellow Shirt

how to change rear light bulb aprilia shiver750

Hi it probably a simple question but how do i change the light bulb i took 3 screw out which got me the plastic cover loose but there something blocking it not sure what it is .
    Thanks

You should post this in the Shiver/Dorsoduro 750 subforum. And use the search feature as well.

I searched for you and came up with this http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...ght=light+bulb which I think might hold the answer to your question.

WAFO and good luck.
    2011 Dorsoduro 750 - Black

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer gods than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen F. Roberts

"The population of lonely people with eager willingness to be purposefully wrong is not to be underestimated." - Will Assaf

Quote Originally Posted by naimchase View Post
    Motorcycles are not just fun toys. They are a catalyst for the enjoyment of life. They enhance your own, and bring something out in those around you.
    Be open to the enthusiasm of riders and non-riders. You will be well rewarded.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by John_1111 View Post
    Hi it probably a simple question but how do i change the light bulb i took 3 screw out which got me the plastic cover loose but there something blocking it not sure what it is .
    Thanks
    Hi, I've got exactly the same problem. I got the three screws undone, but then couldn't get my fingers in to remove the cover...