Thread: Share your Season Plans 2012

apriliaforum prov-nov

Red face Share your Season Plans 2012

So its Spring and that means start of the motorbike season (Spring to Summer)

whats your plans this season?

To get the ball rolling, I shall start by shareing some of my plans, and whats happening atm.

tours
    I have 2 Tours Planned around the UK, One in North Wales, Second in Derbyshires Peak district, you'll prob see more of that when i post it.

prep
    Just had New Vertex piston and Mitaka Barrel installed, during re-build actually found something new about my RS, It has a Powervalve in the off position?

New Fairings are Days Away (Aprilias Max Biaggi Alitalia Superbike Rep), and bikes been stripped and ready, just needs an autosol Session for the frame

project
    Having a MotoGP Style Race exaust project, Takeing the standard end can and moveing it closer to the Expansion chambre, just finished painting the exaust and she looks Epic Aprilia Red.

Getting before start
    GoPro HD HERO 2
    R&G Crash Protectors

Thanks guys, dont just look...post

Liam,It's almost good weather here all the time ,Projects hmmm. the RS Racer is going to Philip Island in June ,that will be fun you could make a cuppa waiting for it to reach the end of the straight.Got to get the other crank done so I can build the spare motor.nearly winter so we get a bit of rain and that's it.
    A parting Glass.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    You Aussies are Lucky i'd love to have your climate here in the UK, wanna swap for a few weeks? current weather where is Overcast with bit of Drizzle, hence its seasonal Name as April Showers, Rain wont really stop me from rideing to be honest, but it just limits my fun.

apriliaforum newb
    Liam take a look at the scarov exhausts , maybe it is the style you re looking for.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Its Very much the same , i always said nothings original, but im doing it free hand and with standard can...given me a in depth look at wha im after however.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Phillip Island