Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aprilia 50cc scooters should be ilegal in denmark ?

Quote Originally Posted by lauris47 View Post
    And its not illegal to do so, there is now law forbidding rev limiter is there ? ;D
    There is, rev limiters are illegal in denmark, and it will cost you a 1000 dkr fine if they figure it out.

O I didn't knew That they are illegal. I already payed 1000dkk first time. Now if they catch me with fast scooter they will take it away. Im not planning to make it 45km/h no way.
    I would go by bus then 4 hours to work each day but still..
    And, i don't believe they could find it inside scooter ;D how could they, law doesnt let them even touch anything on scooter except throttle handle. they cant say oh take screw driver and open it. I thin if the ysuspicious they could as to deliver it to pilce office or something for inspection.. but on thos raid days , they cant do nothing except checking it.. But you know how it is in denmark, at least from my experiences, if you watched the video... anything can happen. So again, its playing with luck.

of topic
    I didn't mentioned one story in that video, it was pretty funny.
    I was driving with my girl on the back, it is illegal also in denmark.. even aprilia scooters can take up to ~280 kg on it. They made two seated scooters ect...
    So I'm driving in the ghetto with her on back and I see police blockade in front of me, I slide sideways and run through some field and to abandoned school or something.
    Then said girl to walk.. And iwas sitting and relaxing waiting some minutes. And I see two cops runing from two directions to me ;D One was so aggressive, he hit my arm and almost teared my jacket. I said "relax" to him. I knew its all good with me, I was so calm, I was surprised by my actions that day. I said im not criminal or something, everything is legal, ihave license plate, lycinse ect.. cop was still angry. he asked to show my license, i did.. he calm down a bit. Asked me to open my boot. When I opened I laughed, we had bag of carrots laying in, I went to feed deers in park befor.. Cop said " is thats it? " ;DDD.. Why he treated my like this, its becasue I mentioned I was in the ghetto, no oone drives legal scooter in there all I guess 80% of them are stolen driven by arabs.. without helmets lights.. "legends say, that someone saw 9 arabs on one scooter" but anyway.. So he, the cop though im some criminal.. He asked my why I ran, I said I'm afraid of police ;D it was all fine by him... Then he said "I remember you, you were the guy who got his scooter stolen her" i said yes. It was one of the cops who showed up when My first scooter was stolen, it was around in the same place. Cops was young and good, I guess. one of those who owns a heart, rare thing in denmark. he could easily write ticket for m and girl 1000dkk each. So uhm.. So. the blocade, it was here, because i guess two arabs stole two new scooter, we with girl saw them later whn i catch uip with here.. So that blockade was for those scooter I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejected View Post
    There is, rev limiters are illegal in denmark, and it will cost you a 1000 dkr fine if they figure it out. Can I change this ? "I'm fag !!" kidding..
    Aprilia SR 50R Factory 2008; Suzuki GSXR 750 2005 SOLD; KTM Duke II 2001 Akrapovic STOLEN; KTM DUKE II 2005 SOLD; Aprilia sr 50 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50R Factory 2004 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50 ditech 2001 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50 Ditech 2002 STOLEN

O I didn't knew That they are illegal. I already payed 1000dkk first time. Now if they catch me with fast scooter they will take it away. Im not planning to make it 45km/h no way.
    I would go by bus then 4 hours to work each day but still..
    And, i don't believe they could find it inside scooter ;D how could they, law doesnt let them even touch anything on scooter except throttle handle. they cant say oh take screw driver and open it. I thin if the ysuspicious they could as to deliver it to pilce office or something for inspection.. but on thos raid days , they cant do nothing except checking it.. But you know how it is in denmark, at least from my experiences, if you watched the video... anything can happen. So again, its playing with luck.

Again you are so very wrong, the police can take your scooter apart on the scene if they suspect something is wrong, but mostly they will just take the scooter with them and tear it apart, problem with the rev limiters are you can hear them in action, a legal scooter will do around 9000 rpm because of the washer, a rev limited scooter will only do 5-6000, its pretty easy to hear the difference.

If you want something solid get a 25 ECU, and make the wiring so it will switch between them without a switch.

The point is not proving that I'm wrong. I need solution not arguments. Man sorry, but you getting me angry again ;D
    I said 25 ecu is hard to get, I didn't saw it anywhere to buy. If you saw, holla at me. Plus wiring ~20 wires, making them switch is a bit challenging.

Now I need some expert to explain me how things with injector works, it would be huge shortcut.
    If I'm desperate, I will just test it by myself later on.
    Aprilia SR 50R Factory 2008; Suzuki GSXR 750 2005 SOLD; KTM Duke II 2001 Akrapovic STOLEN; KTM DUKE II 2005 SOLD; Aprilia sr 50 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50R Factory 2004 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50 ditech 2001 BROKEN; Aprilia sr 50 Ditech 2002 STOLEN

The point is not proving that I'm wrong. I need solution not arguments.
    I said 25 ecu is hard to get, I didn't saw it anywhere to buy. If you saw, holla at me. Plus wiring ~20 wires, making them switch is a bit challenging.

Now I need some expert to explain me how things with injector works, it would be huge shortcut.
    If I'm desperate, I will just test it by myself later on.
    There is a 25 ECU for sale on the german ebay, but im not sure for what year that is, so it will properly need a bit of wiring before it will run, but its not impossible.

Here: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Aprilia-Sr-50...#ht_500wt_1413

Thank you, I contacted him.
    I actually was switching my ecus between two scooters of year 2001 and 2003, they were both fine and ran for long time, till one got stolen, other broke..
    But I guess, things with those two models are bit different.

of topic
    Oh I got other story ;D very short..
    When my first scooter was stolen, and I was looking for parts everywhere. I saw same two thieves riding on aprilia sr 50, but carburetor version, they were screaming on it like fucking animals, just for fun.. So they were driving on notorious stolen scooter road two days. When gas tank is empty they burn them as always.. So second day, Iwas exercising near that road, and see thugs and kids breaking it, they break every glass part, tokk exhaust, broke plastic parts ect.. Then stabed gas tank to make it burn better ? don't know.. so I guess they were preparing it to barbecue, I drove to them with my bike, said i can buy it, how much do you want.. they say 500 i pay 400, they dragged it near my place.. I took it apart and used it for my future scooters, still have some screws from it. frame engine, I thrown out.. I know, maybe best solution was call cops, but im not a rat or something so no.. or, buy it and then contact owner according frame number, plate was gone but on frame number was still on.. But I thought, he no way pay me back those 400kr ~70$ and most likely I would be blamed for stealing it. Lastly, it would be laying burned ..next to that other stolen scooter ... arbas.. fun fun fun..
    I've seen so many things here in denmark, all interesting with arabs. Some burned arbas in cars, stolen vehicles crashing, young kid thieves arabs dying.. shit ;D
    ahh what would I do without them..

Gmm before seller contacted me, that ecu was sold. So now, im still interested about that idea.. "is it possiible to slow down, air injector work by splitting given power to it ? :O
    I'm guessing that it wouldm but, I am woried about that green part work on such conditions."

ps, i started talking about same thing it two treats, its bad ? ;D one is others person, about rev limiter.

I haven't done nothing to make it "legal" yet.. I'm contacting sellers at Germany on ebay for that 25/h er when they appears, but no German answer.

Found some tech info on manuals.
    My friend studying automotive ethnology, he says it could be possible to do like I want (splitting power for compressor or injector) but he need to speak with lecturers.
    Also TPS could be modified, maybe its even better way.

Anyone could comment ? opinions ?

FUEL INJECTOR
    winding resistance: 1.7 ohms
    THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS):
    - resistance across terminals 1 and 4: 1.1 kOhms
    Throttle grip CLOSED
    - resistance across terminals 1 and 2: 1.1 kOhms
    - resistance across terminals 1 and 3: 1.9 kOhms
    Throttle grip OPEN
    - resistance across terminals 1 and 2: 1.9 kOhms
    - resistance across terminals 1 and 3: 1.1 kOhms
    tolerance on measured values: 10%
    12 Air injector:
    winding resistance: 1.3 ohms

Last edited by High Gain Tuning; 04-16-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Aprilia Forum Moderator High Gain Tuning's Avatar
    Racial off topic posts will get your thread locked....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12