Thread: Sport city indicator relay

apriliaforum newb

Sport city indicator relay

Can anyone confirm the location of the turn indicator control device (23 in the manual) on the sport city 250ie? Thanks

apriliaforum newb
    Ok, no-one knows where the indicator relay is located on a Sport City 250. Anyone know where it is found on a Scarabeo? I understand the bikes are similar underneath the styling. Thanks, Mark

apriliaforum expert Buckeroo Bob's Avatar
    I should know after having mine apart last winter for a total repaint, but for the life of me I can't remember seeing that part in the process. So, I'm useless.

apriliaforum expert
    if youve a front cover like a beo its square flasher its plugged in around the headtube KOEO and turn flasher on W cover off and lookin inside W lite if dark its not the regular old silver can like a car.. yes there are aftmkt flashers w different rates can be plugged up easily Toyoda,s Nippondenso makes A good bit of Elec. System Not including Transponder ..

apriliaforum newb
    Thanks Tom, that's very helpful. Bob I can understand why you would miss it if you weren't looking for it! cheers Mark

apriliaforum expert
    you should hear it then locate it .. I do not have a SC but mosat of theis marques scoots are similar to locales of similar equip.. good luck

apriliaforum Junkie Aprilionare's Avatar
    I think its under the floor in the middle. At least that is where I put my replacement when mine went out.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

apriliaforum expert
    uhh yes your relays could be floored cuz your lil battery is on floor relays usually close to area of batt.we shld. Be ableto hear it engine off key on