Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Au revoir from the admins at ridersite

apriliaforum expert go_modem_go's Avatar
    I suspected something like this.

I mean, who in their right mind would hijack and take over a motorbike forum in order to promote electric wheelchair appliances?

Well done!

Oh this had me going, years after the original post!! - the power of Google to throw up old threads!

So, I'm very happy to see that ridersite is still going strong, but can someone help me join? If you try and register, you'll see that there is no way (unless I am being thick as two short planks!) to view the verification photo in Sams bar, and also no way to email admin for help... Please can someone assist? Thanks!!
    Hobbies: Motorbikes, Rugby, Snowboarding
    Owned Bikes: 2x Aprilia SL1000 FALCO, VFR1200F, Suzuki GSXR750, Yamaha FZR600, CBR600F, Kawasaki ZZR250 & KMX125, Yamaha TZR125 & Honda CD125

apriliaforum expert MamboItaliono's Avatar
    lol that was a great read - bump for kaizen's request

Quote Originally Posted by kaizen View Post
    Oh this had me going, years after the original post!! - the power of Google to throw up old threads!

So, I'm very happy to see that ridersite is still going strong, but can someone help me join? If you try and register, you'll see that there is no way (unless I am being thick as two short planks!) to view the verification photo in Sams bar, and also no way to email admin for help... Please can someone assist? Thanks!!
    I'm having the same problem . I've tried to register a few times.
    The I'm not a robot procedure at Sam's bar is so complicated it hurts my head and the pics of bikes won't load up..
    Has it been locked as part of this elaborate wind up...
    Can an administrator pm me and kaisen a code or link to sign up with

Quote Originally Posted by ned View Post
    I'm having the same problem . I've tried to register a few times.
    The I'm not a robot procedure at Sam's bar is so complicated it hurts my head and the pics of bikes won't load up..
    Has it been locked as part of this elaborate wind up...
    Can an administrator pm me and kaisen a code or link to sign up with
    I've put a post up on the Facebook group: Aprilia Falco Owners and Fans Club (also worth joining!) - admins are aware now and looking to resolve it asap!
    Hobbies: Motorbikes, Rugby, Snowboarding
    Owned Bikes: 2x Aprilia SL1000 FALCO, VFR1200F, Suzuki GSXR750, Yamaha FZR600, CBR600F, Kawasaki ZZR250 & KMX125, Yamaha TZR125 & Honda CD125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12