Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket Fairings any good?

apriliaforum prov-nov

Exclamation Aftermarket Fairings any good?

Hey Riders orderd me some Aftermarket RS fairings from EBAY (Max Biaggi Alitallia sbk replica) and some other goodies wondering if anyones
    had any issues with them, Also would love to see some pics and see how they look on the bike as i have to wait a few weeks to get them (SAD FACE)

The parts look real smart on the internet, but would love to see them actually on the RS.

Also orderd Red Headlight covers, and a Red doubble bubble, Watch this space for pics.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    If you're not picky, they'll do the job. Most aftermarket fairings never align properly. Looking forward to the pics mate!

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Tbh im trying to get my RS upto scratch makeing her look sexy so someone elts can love her as im outgrowing her pretty quickly and looking at something bit bigger, tbh i still dont wanna sell her ://

apriliaforum prov-nov

I too ordered the same set!

I ordered just a few days after you. I have the 2009 Spains No. 1 body work. My body work is still perfect but I have always loved the white Alitalli 2010 body work. The price is hard to believe, you get the complete set for $379.00 plus shipping. One piece from Aprilia is over half that. Reading the reviews most seem very satisfied. It is made in China and painted there too. It comes painted with all decals already on. I too will post a before and after pic and report on fit.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Fairings are fairings. Aslong as the bike moves, that's all that matters. I hope to get some aftermarket fairings sometime this year if I decide to hit the track up

apriliaforum prov-nov
    good stuff Riders, they do take a while to come through even payment takes a while according to there site, will be good to see the Aftermarket Parts, im actually BUZZING!

Please let us know how everything turns out, as I am also considering a order.
    When I go, I want to go like dear old grandpa...asleep at the wheel with everyone else in the car screaming!!

A recent study found the average Canadian walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found Canadians drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year. That means, on average, Canadians get about 41 miles to the gallon. Kind of makes you proud to be Canadian, doesn't it??!!

1972 Honda 450 SL
    1976 Honda 750 F
    1977 Yamaha 650
    1978 Honda 125 CL
    1982 Suzuki GS 1100
    2004 ZRX 1200
    2007 GSXR 600
    2009 Aprilia RS125
    2010 BMW K 1300 S

fairings

Quote Originally Posted by yl1 View Post
    I ordered just a few days after you. I have the 2009 Spains No. 1 body work. My body work is still perfect but I have always loved the white Alitalli 2010 body work. The price is hard to believe, you get the complete set for $379.00 plus shipping. One piece from Aprilia is over half that. Reading the reviews most seem very satisfied. It is made in China and painted there too. It comes painted with all decals already on. I too will post a before and after pic and report on fit.
    I was also thinking about ording these chinese fairings, cant wait to see the pics.

anyone interested can also request other colour schemes... i'm tempted but don't have the budget yet.
    My Italian garage:
    2011 RS125 - Not a RSV4.
    2009 Shiver 'Factory APRC' - OEM Screen, CF panels/fender/belly pan/key hole & radiator side covers, DNA air filter, PC Flo o-filter, Pazzo levers, Akra slip-ons, LV decat, NGK Iridium, 16/45 Afam/Superlite sprocs, EK X-ring gold, Skidmarx hugger, Evotech tail tidy, LSL fatbar & sliders, HLD seat cover, clear clutch cover & protector, Samco hoses, Matris adjustable cartridge & mono, Barracuda LEDs, MFW Vario pegs, Fatduc O2 adjuster, brake lever guard, Rosso II, LighTech reservoir and oil caps, LED tail bulbs, PIAA H7 Xtreme white bulbs, Braking SK2 rotors.
    2008 Cagiva Mito 125 - Not a Ducati.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Still waiting for Dispatch but there made to order, the way i see it u dont have to be on a budget its just better then spending a good Thousand if u want the real deal or get something just as good ..

looking fwd to hearing your feedback from those who ordered the set.
    My Italian garage:
    2011 RS125 - Not a RSV4.
    2009 Shiver 'Factory APRC' - OEM Screen, CF panels/fender/belly pan/key hole & radiator side covers, DNA air filter, PC Flo o-filter, Pazzo levers, Akra slip-ons, LV decat, NGK Iridium, 16/45 Afam/Superlite sprocs, EK X-ring gold, Skidmarx hugger, Evotech tail tidy, LSL fatbar & sliders, HLD seat cover, clear clutch cover & protector, Samco hoses, Matris adjustable cartridge & mono, Barracuda LEDs, MFW Vario pegs, Fatduc O2 adjuster, brake lever guard, Rosso II, LighTech reservoir and oil caps, LED tail bulbs, PIAA H7 Xtreme white bulbs, Braking SK2 rotors.
    2008 Cagiva Mito 125 - Not a Ducati.

Name:  Picture 302.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  201.4 KBthe aftermarket fairings i had fitted on my ride for your viewing pleasure..
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGoon View Post
    looking fwd to hearing your feedback from those who ordered the set.

fairings

Wow, they look really nice! How easy did they go on?

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Love the paint scheme. Did you inspect the paint quality up close? Any defects? Anything you can tell us about them?
    Chris

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I noticed you Havent got the scoop panels fitted, did they come with??? and was it a perfect fit?

Looks Great btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast